1

From the moment Harry had met Louis, he knew he wanted pups with him someday.

Okay, that may be a stretch. Louis just had that look all omegas fawned over. He looked like someone you could build a home with, someone who would be good for grocery shopping and changing nappies. Someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

And, somehow, Louis picked Harry.

There were definitely prettier omegas. Definitely omegas who could make love better. Definitely more outgoing, seductive omegas. But Louis picked Harry. He picked Harry to come home to everyday, to dote on and wake up next to.

And now they're having puppies.

Harry knew it as soon as his heat didn't come. Ever since he's gotten in, it's always come on the sixteenth of the month. The sixteenth came, and so did the seventeenth, and then the eighteenth, and Harry knew something was wrong. He decided not to tell Louis, though, because (in true omega fashion) he didn't want to worry him.

So, while Louis was at work, Harry went out and bought a few pregnancy tests. The cashier gave him quite a look (he can't blame her, he's only eighteen). He arrived back home with a brown paper bag filled with pregnancy tests and some ice cream, just because he felt as though he'd need some comfort food.

Now here he is, sitting on the tile floor of their washroom and staring at the positive pregnancy test between his thumb and index finger, his other hand wiping his tears. They're happy tears, yeah, but maybe, also, a little bit scared.

He picks up the two other ones he had taken. Positive, both of them. His hands are shaky as he brings his knees to his chest, wiping his cheeks with the back of his left hand. He's only eighteen, and he's scared, and he's having puppies with Louis.

Harry and Louis had met when Harry was sixteen and Louis was nineteen. Harry worked at a small café after school to make a little extra money, and Louis would often study there for uni. He just remembered Louis walking in on his first day and the whole place smelling absolutely amazing. He had to go to the washroom to calm himself down.

They started dating a few months after, and as soon as Harry finished school Louis bought them a small house. Harry could only contribute a few hundred dollars, but Louis assured him that it was okay, because his family came from a lot of money.

Harry reaches towards his mobile, which is a few feet away from him, and calls Louis. He's trembling, big green eyes filled shiny as Louis picks up on the second ring.

"Hello, love," Louis greets with that warm voice of his, and Harry sniffles. He doesn't know what he's going to say, doesn't know how to explain this to Louis.

"H-Hi," He croaks meekly.

"Are you alright, Hazza? You don't sound too good..."

"Louis, I-" Harry can't help but let out a whimper, and he knows that will alert Louis.

"What, baby?" Louis asks calmly, but Harry doesn't say anything. He can't. He just lets out another whimper, followed by starting to weep all over again. "I'll be home in a few minutes, H. Just stay calm, okay? Maybe make yourself a cuppa if you can."

That's what Harry does. It'll never be as good as the tea Louis makes for him when he's had a day, but he doesn't expect it to. He curls up on the sofa and sips his tea, leaving the pregnancy test and his phone in the washroom. He's still shaking, and hiccuping from his crying, and his eyes are probably all puffy and red.

The door opens, and Louis drops his laptop bag before shivering a little at the frigid air outside. Harry sets his cuppa down on the coffee table, and Louis looks over to him with a worried, "Hazza."

Harry gets up and runs over to Louis, practically throwing himself at him. Louis lifts him up and carries him back to the sofa like he's one of Louis' littlest siblings, rubbing his back and sitting down so Harry's in his lap. "Oh, baby, what's the matter?" Louis coos, kissing Harry's cheek while Harry buries his face into Louis' shoulder. "You're scaring me a little, love."

"Louis," Harry croaks, leaning back so he's looking at Louis. Louis gives him a small smile, which calms Harry's nerves just a bit. "Louis, I'm pregnant."

Louis is silent for a few moments, blinking at Harry as he looks down. "P-Pregnant?" Louis questions, his arms that are wrapped around Harry's waist tightening a bit. "You're pregnant, we're having a baby?"

"Mhmm," Harry sniffles, lip quivering as Louis stares at him. "I-I missed my heat."

"Oh, my God, Hazza," Louis says before letting out an excited laugh, attacking Harry in a hug. "We're having a baby! Holy-Haz!"

Harry leans his head on Louis' shoulder as Louis kisses his it. "I love you so much, love," Louis coos, rubbing Harry's back. "Hey, look at me." Harry leans back from Louis shyly, eyelashes stuck together from his tears as he blinks at him. "We're going to have puppies, baby, you're having my puppies. Holy shit."

Harry can't help but grin. Louis tends to ramble. "Y-Yeah," He nods, and Louis' grin is a mile wide. He leans forward and pecks Harry's lips, and Harry can't help but giggle.

"I love you, it'll be okay," Louis assures, wiping a tear from Harry's cheek. Harry smiles weakly and nods.

"I love you too," He whispers.