Rose×Jack

MATURE SMUT WARNING. THIS BOOK IS ONLY SMUT SCENES SO WARNING.

Rose's POV

I dry myself and put on my undergarments after my shower when I realise that I left my clothes outside. Letting out a groan, I wrap a blue fluffy towel around me and head outside. I see Jack on his phone when his gaze meets mine I see his eyes checking me out with lust. I just grin and go to grab my clothes.

Jack's POV

As I am scrolling through instagram, I hear the bathroom door click open and I look up to see Rose wrapped in a towel, her wet hair dripping onto her shoulders making me hard. She grins and goes to take her clothes but I put my phone on our bedside table lighting speed and I stop her from taking her clothes. I pull her up onto the bed and on top of me as I lay on my back. She giggles as I kiss her. I take her towel off and I groan as she laughs on finding out she is wearing her undergarments. In that moment, she decides to be the dominant one and I let her.

Rose's POV

I push up from his body and open his shirt. He is only in his boxers so I don't bother taking them off. I decide to tease them so I lean into his ear and say, "Stay." he nods as I get up and get my police handcuffs. Yes am an officer but I have off today and well might as well have some fun.
I cuff his hands above him to the bedpost as he groans. I then take his boxers off and I kiss the tip of it.
"Rose please..." he begs.
"Not yet." I say and I slip away from him. I decide to tease him a lot so I undress myself. He eyes me as I stand there naked. Then I sit at the foot of the bed, and play with my breasts. I squeeze my tits and moan as I finger myself with my other hand. I grin as I hear Jack moan. I can see his dick getting harder. I then get up and handcuff his legs to the bed post.
"Rose no please..."
"Let me have fun." I say and smirk. I then get on top of him, my pussy entrance lightly pressing on his cock.
I then lay on top of his abs and start rubbing my breasts against his chest. He moans.
"Rose please..."
I just chuckle as I uncuff his hands. He instantly groped my breasts and pulls me against him. He then gropes my left breast and uncuffs his legs with his other hand.

Jack's POV

I uncuff my legs and smirk. This will be fun. I flip Rose over and this time I cuff her hands and legs.She groans. I then grope my breasts and rub her nipples against mine. We both moan. I then go down to her core and start teasing her entrance with my tongue. She arches her back as she bucks her pussy into my tongue. I take my tongue away and put two fingers in and start fingering her while I squeeze her nipples one by one. I then free her hands and she instantly caresses my balls. I moan. I then take my fingers out and she flips me over.

Rose's POV

I flip him over and insert my pussy into his dick. He lets out a loud moan as I bite my lip. He grips my ass as he stares at my breasts bouncing wildly while I ride him. He suddenly sits up and takes my breasts into his hand.

Jack's POV

I take Rose's tender and soft breasts into my hand and starts sucking her breasts. She throws her head back in pleasure and starts pressing my balls. I moan into her breasts. Still squeezing them, I kiss Rose pushing my tongue into her mouth.
After a while, we both cum and then I pull her under the covers with me.
We then drift into a light sleep.
My left cheek pressed against her boobs as her core lightly rests on my dick.