~ 3 ~

(I think he's having a spasm of sorts up there^)

Y/N's POV

Once training began, I practically excelled at everything I did. There was no way I was going to let myself be put through the wash.

Avoiding paint, swinging over sacks of flour, and dodging markers to the best of our doll abilities, I obviously have the high ground compared to these ordinary dolls.

'I have the high ground...' I thought to myself, looking down at the other dolls running through the course.

Already finished with the course, I watched Lou and his not-so-hidden evil antics.

I watched as he ruined each of the uglydolls chances to pass the course by manipulating the controls and causing them to fail. I shook at the thought of going through the wash as many times and they have already.

One after the other, they were thrown in the wash and spun to oblivion.

Glancing around, I saw my usual group of girls standing idle after already finishing their training. After checking my hair in my flip out mirror and straightening out my skirt,  I began to walk over to them only to have my hand grabbed and spun around to face the smug grin of Lou.

"Is there something you n-" I began to ask him only to be shushed.

A horn sound emanated from the blow horn a nearby robot was holding.

"The training is finished! Great job, most of you... will do just fine on the gauntlet, you're free to relax or continue going through the course for the rest of the day! Thank you!" Lou shouted for all the dolls to hear.

"If I remember correctly, you owe me a date" Lou turned and said to me.

"If I remember correctly, you said it was tonight, not now" I retorted.

"Yes, yes I did say that! But, you don't have anything to wear besides that little uniform do you?" He asked in a sly tone.

Looking down at my uniform, I fiddled with my skirt.

'He's got me there, this uniform is nowhere near suitable for a date' I thought to myself looking up.

"Alright, so what do you plan to do about it?" I questioned.

"Aha... just come along with me" he said, swiftly turning and walking away with me trailing behind him.

^~^

Once we had made it to his luxurious penthouse, he led me down a flight of stairs and to a pair of giant double doors.

"Be ready to have your mind blown" Lou said giving me finger guns before pushing the doors open.

The doors opened to reveal a humongous walk in closet with rows upon rows of doll clothes, girls on the right and boys on the left.

"Woah..." I said in awe of all the different types of clothes in front of me.

There were astronaut costumes, doctor attire, glam fashion, in other words this was something you'd only see in a barbie dream house.

"Yeah, I know, pretty cool right?" Lou said casually looking at his nails.

"Yeah...it's amazing! But, why do you have all of this stuff? I only ever see you in a suit, and I'm quite positive you aren't a girl" I asked.

"The rule book states, "Each doll must gear up as their intended trait before heading off to the big world" so, this is the clothing area where they would choose their outfits" he explained.