Peruvian Puffapod

Wendy Jancie, what's a Peruvian Puffapod?" I asked my adoptive mom Wendy Janice Grayfelt. Ah 'ave you takin' in interest in them now dear?" Wendy Janice asked. No, just wondering" I replied swiftly and coldly. Sure you were" Wendy Janice replied chuckling. Your probably wondering why I call my mom by her first and middle name. Well it's because she's more like the twin sister I never had and plus she never stopped me from calling her Wendy Janice (hint the sarcasm in my writing cause it turns out she does have one 'wink wink'). Sweetheart someone is coming over later to meet you so go get ready" Wendy Janice said. Huh" I said. I want you to look nice dear" she replied. Kk Wendy Janice" I answered knowing she wanted me to wear a dress or something. I went upstairs and put on my sparkling vampire shirt which was quite pretty and my hockey pants from the tournament last week which were packed with sparkles. When I went downstairs I saw I woman with bushy brown hair like me and a man with sparkly blue eyes like me.

*******************
Cliff hanger y'all hope ya like the next chappie peepers oh P.S. I might take awhile to write my stories because it's Christmas break so yah