A New Day!

HARSHAD'S POINT OF VIEW -

It was Monday morning, when I was called to the studio for audition. Today I am so happy because after applying for 4-5 channels, I got a call from the popular one "colors"!!! For the second audition... Yahoo!! I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

After 15mins- oh! God what to wear it's almost 8:30am. umm... I quickly opened my cupboard and took out my black shirt with denim jeans and fixed my hair. Oh freak!! It's 9,i have to reach the studio at 10!the studio is almost 45mins away from my place. I quickly took 2 bananas from the table and went to my car.

After the drive of 60 mins -

I hope am not late,( suddenly someone calls your name) yeah coming....

DIRECTORS POINT OF VIEW -

oh finally u came Harshad... Are we fools sitting here.do you have any idea we are waiting for you since 15 mins...........

HARSHAD 'S POINT OF VIEW -

I am really sorry sir, actually i was stuck in the traffic. Sorry, I promise I won't be late next time.

DIRECTORS POINT OF VIEW-.

it's OK, you may go now and our shows heroine is waiting for you outside. You may rehalse with her your lines.

NOBODY'S POINT OF VIEW -

After waiting outside for 5mins, harshad noticed one girl entering the studio and she is wearing a black crop top with white shrug and denim shots and also she was wearing a pencil heal. After seeing her, harshad was mesmerised in her beauty. Her style of walking, her flicks,he was just lost in her .when she was coming down from the stairs her leg twisted and she was about slipped from the stairs but harshad went on time and holded her.... They both were lost in each others eyes and suddenly she heard someone calling her "preetika, preetika" she moved aside and gave her intro to him " umm.. Hi, I am preetika rao and I am the main lead of this show, actually I was looking for the 2 people who were called here to give audition as I have to practice with them"

HARSHAD'S POINT OF VIEW -

Omg! I am so happy she is the main lead! oh god I have to rehalse with her!!!!! After that harshad gave his intro "hi am harshad arora, one of those two people's who were called to give audition" am so excited to work with her!

PREETIKA'S POINT OF VIEW -
"oh that's great, come with me to the dance room so that we can rehalse :-) "

This guy is really cute, I hope he will be selected! I went to the dance room with him and started practising....

After 1 hour

Director called preetika and harshad to the audition room. They started with their lines. first was harshad -" oh! Mamu ki bhanji, kaha jaa rhi ho btw, tum kisse se bhi shadi Karo par tumhare pehle choice toh mein he tha, ;-)

Preetika - "mere choice aur wo bhi zain Abdullah, never!"

Director - cut, well done guyzz!! Superb acting!
After 3 hours

Preetika auditioned with another guy named vivek but the director did not like their chemistry as harshad's and her. So he decided to choose harshad as the main lead and vivek as their brother.

Precap-:
harshad was really happy as he was selected as the lead with preetika.
Both of them were sitting on the terrace and forgot about the time that studio was closed at9.both of them were left alone in the studio..........

Author's note

Heya guyzz! so how was it?? If u like it nd want me to continue then do vote nd comment nd yaa plzz ignore the mistakes... If any