Chapter 1

*Alarm Clock Goes Off*

"Great Another Weekend Come's to an end like alway's" I groaned as, I hoped out of my bed

Someday's I just wish the weekend would just stay and never leave again like the sun does after Sunset.
I hopped out of bed and went straight to my walk-in closet and pulled out my nerdy glasses, Blue skinny jeans with rips in them, black Jays, Beats headphones, and my blue jackets/ shirt.
*Picture Above* I admit I did look good but My shirt was showing a bit too much cleavage of my D-cup boobs and my ass looked gigantic in these jeans but, I didn't have enough time to fix it so, I quickly went in the bathroom did my hygiene and curly my hair as, soon as I got done I brushed my teeth ,grabbed my backpack, and car keys and literally ran out of the house and drove off to school not wanting to be late for class.

At School
I parked my car in the student parking lot. I turned my engine off and started walking toward's West Mountain High-school.

"Welcome to hell there will be no leaving until lunch and when school ends" I said with depression in my tone.

I just hope that Bahja & Zonnique aren't here today. I walked into the building only to be getting stared at the entire time and people whispering to one another.

"Isn't that Camilla" someone said

"She look's fly" I heard a female say

" She got Ass" I heard a dude say

" She probably a D-cup" someone else said

As, I walked past heading to class the Football team came by and they were staring really hard at me especially Chresanto. I decided that since they were staring I might as well give Chresanto his algebra homework.

"Here Chresanto" I said

"What is that?"He asked with concern

"Your Algebra Homework"I said

"Thank's" he replied

"Aren't you forgeting something" I said reaching my hand out towards him         

"Oh yea" he said as he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a $20

I grabbed The $20 and placed it in my bra when I looked up at the guys they were watching me and licking their lips.

"Okay..... Bye I will see you guys in class.

" No, wait" he said depressed

" What Chresanto?" I asked

"when you gonna let me tap?"he said laughing and dapping his boys

I suddenly Stuck up my middle finger at him and replied" Fuck You"

"When?" He said with a smirk growing across his face

"Never In my life"I replied with a smile

"Girl You know you lying you know you want Roczilla in your life" He laughed with his friends

I can't believe he said that I just can't stand Football players and Popular girls

I walked away leaving him dumbfounded. As, I was walking to class I pulled out my phone to text meme All of a sudden I was bumping into someone and my books came tumbling down upon the floor as, I bent over I noticed it was a boy , with a afro and he had shades on in the building as, if he is a vampire. He bent down and helped me finish picking my books up.When he gave me my last book I realize that the cutie of the Football team just helped me.
"Thanks Jacob" I said

" Your Welcome beautiful" he said smiling while looking me up and down.

"Well I gotta go Jacob see you later... I guess" I said sounding uncertain

"We will be seeing each other soon trust me" he said as, he winked at Me and left.
Wow Jacob Perez actually talked to me all my happiness that I had bottled up just exploded as, I entered class still on my phone when I heard gasping I looked up only to be seeing my nightmares come true, all the energy I just had in the hallway with Jacob had just leaked out of the bottle onto the floor, only for me to be seeing the two that make my pain a living hell....