Acknowledgments

Now I feel like this would not be a proper S_I_R story without the whole spiel in the beginning so let's do this and let me explain my mindset of coming up with this.

Hello, my name is Snow, or as you will see me abbreviate, S_I_R. I am an amateur author and writer and while that is still my title (because to me I am far from being a true author) I have two pretty successful Hollow Knight stories under my belt. What are they? Grimm x Readers. Am I stepping out of my comfort zone? No, and yes, stay with me here.

I came up with the idea of this story one early morning as I laid awake in bed wishing to give back to all my readers with something new. Something full... Something bold. Thus, I did this after seeing others tackling the awkward trope that is doing a Human! Reader in a world not surrounded by humans. With that? I tend to work carefully.

It can be awkward and uneasy when trying to make an x Human! Reader story, but this is where it allows me to improvise much more and add my own flairs in twists. Love is not just physical, it's spiritual and simply a connection. If a connection is formed and something is created, nothing needs to be physical. Of course, what story would this be without some fluff? That is until I decide to rip your hearts out, but that comes later. Though there will be nice connections and sweeter moments. Though as I always do, I ensure that the theme of the story is met and continues smoothly no matter how long the book is.

Now, I am starting college classes (funny I know, I'm a community college student myself. I'm a first-year though.) in September so while I was once notorious for updating daily or constantly... I don't know if that will be the case now. I want to do good, but I also want to create something nice for the community like I like to do. I will then try to update as quickly and efficiently as possible. Just be patient, and while I may not update very fast... Rest assured I'll make the chapters of the highest quality for you all.

I do believe that is all I wanted to say! Sit back, and enjoy this book. I'll see you all on the other side. Later! Ciao!

-S_I_R