Special Occasion - choices, bombshells and heartbreak

Starting my second book! It is completely new material and I really hope you like it! I just woke up one morning with an idea and this is where it lead..... This is just a sort of intro to chapter one.

Hope you like it. Xxx

--------------------------------------

Valentine, Birthday and Christmas. They sound like a list of occasions...well they are but they're our names too.

My elder sister has long, flowing blonde hair way past her shoulders and sparkling blue eyes that make you happy by just looking at them. Her name - Valentine - suits her perfectly. Birthday is a year younger than me and aged 12 and she is the rebel of the three of us. Her shoulder-length blonde hair mixed with multi-coloured highlights brings out her fun side and makes her look funky.

Then there is me. Christmas. What was Mum thinking? Everybody always expects me to wear green and my favourite song to be 'We wish you a merry Christmas'. You can probably imagine that I get teased a lot at school.

We three sisters stick together. Always. We know each other's secrets and always help each other when we have a problem. When birthday was bullied Valentine went right up to the ringleader and slapped her. She didn't bother Birthday again!

It was Saturday morning when Mum dropped the bombshell.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it is such a short chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliff-hanger! Muhahahaha!!

Next update - TODAY OR TOMORROW

Teaser - What is that bombshell?

Keep reading, keep imagining,

roseybluerose xx