xX-Twila-Mune-Xx

Real name : Twila Mune
Killer name : Twilight Huntress
Age : 16
Personality : Kind , bubbly , sarcastic at times , but is very formal and happy-go-lucky and smiles a lot , unless you flirt with her boyfriend . Then she is sad , very sarcastic , and rather ... Rude without realizing .
Boyfriend : Lost Silver
Killer style : she acts friendly with her victim , and is friendly with them for an hour . She asks if she could go over to their house , and asks if she could prepare tea . While she prepares tea , she slips a midnight like shade of blue poison in their tea , and also puts the exact shade of blue in her tea , to avoid suspicion , and says she puts lavender in the tea . When her victim drinks it , she paints a creepy red eyed owl , and a creepy moon ( think of the soul eater moon ) on their wall and paints the words " Midnight struck , and a life was lost ..."
Adopted parents : Zalgo and Mavia . Zalgo is her adopted creepy pasta father , and Mavia is her adopted creepy pasta mother . She refers to Zalgo as Papa , and Mavia as Mother , unless she's feeling agitated , and then calls them Dad and Mom .
Back story : She was a perfectly fit girl , with straight A's , excelling in all her classes , especially Astronomy and Science . Her biological parents , however , didn't think she was good enough . They often said things like this " You stupid girl !!! A's are not good enough . You need to start getting A+ grades . Start studying more often !!! Stop staring at the sky , and daydreaming , and get your nose in those books !!!" So , one day when it got really bad , she had been making a potion , for her science class . She accidentally put the wrong ingredient in . She gave the potion to a test mouse , and it died immediately . She started thinking ... She made some tea , and slipped the now blue poison in the two cups of tea she made for her parents . The tea had a light lavender tint to it . Since her parents were out watching TV in the living room , she put the poisoned tea out on the dining table . She snuck off , and hid , to where she could see her parents , but they couldn't see her . The parents got up , since it was commercial break . They noticed the tea , and drank it , not noticing the lavender tint to it . They , collapsed to the ground , and died . Twila felt almost sorry , but she shook it off , reminding herself they had verbally abused her . She saw a gorgeous paint brush , with silk as the brush , and silver and sapphire on the handle . She grabbed it delicately . She saw paint . She painted on the wall " Midnight struck , and lives were lost " she painted a creepy owl , with red eyes and black feathers . She also painted a creepy dark shaded moon , with a big grin with pointy teeth and red eyes that stared into your soul. ( again , think of the soul eater moon ) later that night she met Zalgo and Mavia . She became a creepy pasta , killing parents who abused their children .