56.6

Nat is looking at the bullet that Letty had shot Dom with.

"What you're looking at is a 5.45 by 18 FMJ spitzer bullet," Brian says as he walks over to Nat with Dom. "It's specific to one handgun, PSM. Now, given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom,  there's very few people that have access to that firearm. So if somebody wanted to, say, track down where it came from, it wouldn't be too hard." Brian hands Dom a paper. "I was a cop for a lot of years. Some habits die hard."

"A pawn shop," Dom says as he looks at the paper.

Nat looks around to see three men inside the shop as Brian closes the door behind them.

"All right. What do you want?" The Pawnbroker asks them.

"They say if someone's looking for a Russian gun, you're the man to see," Nat tells him.

"Oh, they do, do they?" The Pawnbroker asks her. "What do you want pretty lady?" The two men in the room stand behind Dom and Nat. One grabs Nat by her shoulder before she turns around, grabbing his arm before slinging him into the wall. Dom turns around before head butting the other man. Nat reaches under the glass grabbing a fist full of The Pawnbroker's shirt, slamming him against the glass so he couldn't reach his gun. Brian quickly grabs his gun, pointing it at the man, who tries to enter the shop.

"That might be a bad idea," Brian tells the man, who walks away before Brian closes the door.

"I'm looking for the owner of this," Nat says as she holds the bullet in front of the glass.

"I don't know," The Pawnbroker tells him before Nat pulls him away from the glass then slamming him back into it.

"Take a closer look," Nat says with a nod.

"About a week ago, a girl came in, bought guns, ammo, everything I had," The Pawnbroker explains.

"A girl?" Nat asks him. "What did she look like?"

"Tough chick, dark hair. Mean streak like you. Word is she's a street racer," The Pawnbroker answers her.

"Where can we find her?" Dom asks as he walks closer.

"How do I know? Do I look like a racer?" The Pawnbroker questions him before Nat slams his head back into the glass, knocking him out.

"No, you don't," Nat answers him before walking out the door.

"Take care, guys?" Brian tells the men as he flips the open sign to closed.