Alex Imagine 1# Coach Daniel's Daughter

Coach Daniel’s had huddles the team players together to discuss strategy and to bash ther heads together when he heard his daughter’s voice calling out to him. The footballers had noticed too and lost concentration. Alex was the first to check you out and that set off a domino reaction.

‘Damn.’ Was the only thing going through their heads, not strategies the coach spent 10 minutes drilling into them. Sure the cheerleaders were crazy hot but you? Fuck.

Low hip hugging jeans and a revealing crop top had them outright drooling and dazed. Your black hair bounced as you jogged over like something out of a movie or a commercial. It wasn't meant to be like that but your mother had asked you to bring something to him that he forgot and you also had psychology class to get to.

“Dad, you forgot your folder.” You breathed out as you joined the group of no doubt beasts of men. It was hard not to give them a quick glance, they were mostly a staggering 6ft to your 5ft3 and Practically dwarfed you.

“Thank you, sweetie, make sure and get to class early.” Your dad said rather sweetly to you, a contrast to how hard he was on the team and literally anyone else. You swept a stray dark curl from your eyes and smirked once you saw the attention you were receiving, taking your time to say bye before you began walking back.

Coach Daniel’s noticed the team were distracted and clapped his hands.
“Enough! Get back to it.” He commanded their attention once more before prepping for a game.

As you moved to walk away a footballer with a number 7 Jersey stopped you. Alex Moran, the starting quarterback got your attention “Hard to believe you’re his daughter.” He tried to play it cool as he took off his helmet.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, it's clear you got your looks from your mother.” You laughed and he smirked down at you. Alex didn’t need to try so hard to be smooth and he got your attention rather well. Well enough that his disappearance was noticed.

Thad noticed Alex had disappeared and was talking to you, swiftly running over and clapping Alex into a noogie.

“Come on Moron! Enough flirting with the hot babe, we got a game to play!” He shrieked and dragged Alex away but not before eyeing you and inviting you to the goat house party later on.

“Oh I’ll be there boys.” You said and gave them a small wave before you finally left the pitch.