Chapter 1

Firstly, Thank you Thank you Thank you ! for giving this story a chance..

I hope you like this very first story of mine..❤️🥺

Before starting a small disclaimer:-
(Don't mind necessary h)
1. As I said before its my first story there will be hella lot of mistakes like grammatical mistakes please ignore..

2. This story is complete imagination of mine. Do not take anything personal it's a pure fiction.

3. I have invested my heart and time on this story do not copy steal.

4. Do not spread any hate for sidnaaz  in the comment section they are my Nona Babies. I repeat do not.

5. No usage of abusive language if you donot like this story leave it, I understand.

5. All your suggestions or complaints regarding my writing is always appreciated :) but there is a way of saying I hope you get it.

Thank you so much for reading till now, I won't disturb you.
So now let's start with this journey!!

There was five minutes for a lec to start and Sidharth was missing. Jay was continuously calling him as it was an imp lec.. So After many calls been rejecting he picked up and said Jay "aaraha hu 2 mins"..

Here Sana was getting nervous n restless has Jay said he coming in 2 min... (Yaar hotay h na crush ka naam sunke hii kuch kuch..😅😂😂)

Sir entered in the class n everyone was settled ..
Sana n Mahi sit together has they were besties. Jay, Sidharth,khusal n Rahul together. Has it was their group..
.
.

Sana was very good in academics it does stop here, she is beautiful, smart ,bold and innocent too.
She was papa ki pari( Santosh Gill), ma ki ladli (Parminder Gill)and
Bhai ki tulari(Shehbaaz Gill) he was more than a brother. Like every other father,her dad wants her to be successful and get settled has she comes from very simple middle class family.

Has Sana was good in studies, she was busy revising chaps taught earlier.. when achanak she looked up when she heard Sid's voice saying"May I come in?" She was almost shivered 🙈
She was just staring him... She forgot everything and a small smile came on her lips.. She felt sence of happiness, satisfaction, nevourness n what not..

He felt her gaze on him ... As he saw her he to got memorized ... They used to see each other very day but still they are feeling like they are seeing or meeting each other after ages...❤️🥰. A small smile came on his lips and suddenly Sana felt consious ....

She thought "Did he saw me smiling Oh god what he might be thinking of me ...I hope he don't think I'm despo sort of something... But wait , did he also smiled looking at me.... O god m going to die someday.."
She said to herself: Sana stop thinking oh I mean stop blushing....❤️🙈🙈

Mahi said : Oh Sana dekh Kon aaya class mai oh tera crush making Sana blush more..
( Friends are just chigari in the fire)
.
.
Sidharth was son of successful business man Ashok Shukla. He's mother's name is Ritu Shukla.
His father wants him to join business as he was the only child of shukla family... N yaa he is completely mummas boy..Very notorious, always comes late,chilled , bold , smart n average in academic😂😅.
.
.
Coming back..
Sidharth has a habit of mostly coming late... Very professor was tired of him😂😆..
So Prof started shouting and he was just seeing Sana from corner of his eyes (kaise na dhek de crush h Shukla ji ki..)
In short, he was least instrested in what the hell Prof was saying.
.
.
But , knowing that they both having feeling for each other yet no one took the first step..

.
.
.
.
So what is going to happen next??
Ky ye thadne ka silsila jari hoga ya they will finally express their feeling??

I can't believe I completed writing my first chapter and it really feels good :)

Mistakes keliye maffi please.

And ya my doors are always open for suggestions :-)
If you like this part do vote❤️
Thank you.

Vaise aap ye story tak poche kaise?? 🤔
My curious soul wants to know..