Description

"I-I" she hesitated, her mind racing to keep pace with her mouth, but she didn't want to give in. It a chance she has been waiting on after mustering the courage to finally stand up for herself.

"I-I mean I also have a desire, a desire to be happy, to be accepted for who I am and be lov......."A laughter rose  from the other end of the room, making her insides curdle like milk with lemon . In the  direction of the laughter lies monster who sold its soul for ease and wrap itself in beautiful skin, hide of the decaying creatures of the abyss, yet she see it regardless of disguise.

"You want what? have you forgotten that your pa.." she started but was stopped by a raw intense scream.

"I KNOW THAT MY PARENT LEFT ME, I KNOW I'M UNWANTED, I KNOW I'M A BURDEN TO YOU ALL, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME EVERY SINLGE DAY"the words came out rushed, swathed in a tone that was hurtful...

******************

Like a horror movie it played again in her mind as if some how her brain was unwilling to accept the truth. The trust that her family indeed tossed her away. sometime she couldn't resist but wonder wasn't because of her appearance, or was she unlucky or simply because she's a GIRL. .. she stared out of the window at the scudding white clouds and longed to be amongst them, soaring and carefree was what she's always wished for. she know the more she tried to suppress it the more it would play again on her mind but she couldn't help it.....

Plz don't forget to : LIKE 💚    COMMENTS 💻     SHARE 📲     FOLLOW ✅

Let me know how it is so far or any improvements.

🦋BTW 🦋

#1 Followe for follow

#2 open to read books too

#3 Give feedbacks

#4 Make book covers

#5 Open for chats