𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

Juice never left Alison's side. They went everywhere together,l and did everything together.

"Babe," Juice laughed as Ali laid across the bar and groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Classic Teller move," Jax said. "Bring attention to her because she's bored."

"How are you still so hot?" Tig asked her as he walked behind the bar.

"I have no idea," she laughed. "Elijah never really got that big before I had him so it wasn't like my stomach was everywhere. I didn't really gain too much weight." Tig laughed.

"Still gorgeous regardless." Tig told her. She smiles.

"Jackson, you know they're out for you," Chibs said as he walked over to him. "They're gonna get you. There's no doubting it."

"I'll get at least a year in Stockton." He mumbled. "Okay, I need everyone in the chapel!"

When they were in the chapel, Jax brought it to everyone's attention that he'd be going away for a while.

"Are you guys completely okay with Alison running things?" Jax wondered.

"Fuck yeah!" They shouted in reaponse.

"Ali," Jax laughed as he looked at her. She was standing. "I don't know if it's a year. It could range from one, to like, five."

"Fuck," she breathed. "You're protected, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about me. Can you handle the presidency?"

"If I'd be President, then who'd be Vice?"

"I don't know," Jax laughed. By this time, everyone but the two siblings had left. "Who do you trust most?"

"Well, juice, but everyone knows he's not capable of that. I'd have to say... Chibs."

"Then Chibs is your Vice," Jax stood up. "I expect this patch back when I get out." He smiled as he pulled the patch off his cut and handed it to her. "Give yours to Chibs when I get picked up."

"When are they gonna break down the doors for you?"

"Oh, at any moment." He said. She hugged him, his taller frame encasing hers.

"I'm gonna miss you," she whispered. "What am I gonna do without my big brother around?"

"I'll miss you too, Alison. You'll be fine. You'll do great."

A few hours later, as expected, the cops busted through the doors and got Jax on a list of charges.

"Chibs, can we talk?" Ali asked him after she had pulled her patch off. He nodded and walked into the chapel.

"What's up?" Chibs queried. She handed him the worn VP patch.

"Please help me." Sbe said with a worried chuckle. Chibs took the patch and hugged her tightly.

"Of course, dear,"

"Thank God, because I'd fall apart without you."