Boys Don't Cry *Larry Stylinson* One-Shot

04-08-1996

"Momma, why does nobody in my cwass like me?"

A soft squeaky voice spoke.

"I just told Dylan he was cwute"

The tiny boy spoke again.

"Well maybe you shouldn't call boys cute, Louis! It's wrong!"

Tears filled the boys' eyes as he heard the harsh tone his mom used with him.

A whimper left his mouth as he tried to speak up again.

"Oh, shut it you! You want to be a big boy right? Well big boys don't cry and they certainly don't call other boys cute!!"

At that a stinging pain struck his cheek, and he realised his mum slapped him again.

He ran to his room and softly cried into his pillow.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

14-01-2001

Louis was now 9 years old.

He went to primary school. While for some people primary school was one of the best times of their life. For Louis it wasn't.

He always got beat up for telling a guy he looked cute or handsome. And everyone ignored him

But he forced himself not to cry. Even though he didn't see the problem in saying someone was cute.

Whenever Louis came home crying his parents would scold him about it and how he should never find a boy cute and he should only like girls.

But Louis never liked girls.

××××××××××××××××××××

24-12-2001

It was Louis' birthday and for the first time in 9 years he actually felt happy about it.

*Little back story*

Last August a boy moved into the house next to his.

His name was Harry and he had chocolate brown curls on the top of his head and piercing green eyes. He was 6 years old but soon to be 7.

When Harry moved next to Louis, he was a very shy boy. He still is but he has started opening up to Louis.

Louis and him became best-friends almost immediately.

They would hang out at the small lake behind their house and they would watch power rangers thogheter.

Harry's mom was very fond of them and so was his father. But Louis' parents were a different story. They hated the fact that Louis hung out with Harry. Mainly because of the fact that Harry's family wasn't religious like they were.

*End of back story*

When Louis heard the doorbell ring he ran out of his room and downstairs to the front door.

Much to his dismay his father was already opening it. He quickly froze in his steps as he heard his father yelling at someone to leave.

But when he heard a soft voice mumble "But Lou invited me, Mr Tomlinson"

He recognised that voice everywhere, it was Harry's.

He ran the last part of the stairs and jumped between his father and Harry.

"Dad! I invited Haz! He can stay!"

He yelled at his father. His expression turned even more angry and he shoved Louis to the side.