Chapter 13.

"Oi, Ab, are you Ok?" 

I look away from the window across from me and settle my gaze on Abby. She is starring at me with concern laced in her eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumble before taking a small bite of my now cold toast. 

Abby shares a look with Lauren and Danica raises her eye brows at me. I look away from them and I sigh quietly. I feel like absolute shit right now, after what Matt confessed to me last night. I don't even know how I feel about him, and I know I shouldn't have kissed him yesterday, all I did was mislead him. How could I be so go damn stupid? Oh my god, I'm such a bloody idiot! I run my hand through my hair roughly and I frown in frustration. 

"Ok, you are so not fine. What the hell is wrong?" Abby suddenly pipes up from her seat beside Lauren.

I look over at her and I narrow my eyes. Why can't they just leave me alone and just except that I'm fine?

"Nothing Abby! Just leave it, Ok?" I exclaim before getting up from my seat and walking off into the lounge room. 

I fall onto the couch and fold my arms across my chest in a huff. I instantly feel bad for snapping at Abby, but I really wish they would stop asking me if I'm Ok. I closs my eyes and lean my head against the head rest of the couch. How did I get myself in this position?

"Ab?" 

I re-open my eyes to see Abby standing infront of me with an apologetic smile planted on her face and I send her a gentle smile back. She sits down beside me and I pull a pillow onto on my lap, for some kind of comfort. 

"I'm sorry for bugging you Ab, I'm just worried about you, we all are. Ever since you came in last night after talking with Matt, you have been acting really strange." Abby says with worry leaking from her every word. 

I bite down on my lip and look up at her guiltily. She raises her eyebrows at me and I bury my head in the pillow that's sitting on my lap. 

"Oh my god did you kiss him again?" Abby exclaims as she belts into my arm.

I look up from the pillow in horror and shake my head viciously. I push her hand away and she is grinning from ear to ear.

"You so did, didn't you?" she squeals.

I roll my eyes and shake my head again. God this girl jumps to conclusions fast. 

"Oh my god! No I-

"OH MY GOD DID SHE KISS HIM AGAIN?" Lauren yells as she runs into the lounge room and falls on top of Abby and I.

I groan and bury my head into Lauren's back as she cracks up laughing with Abby. 

"Did she kiss Matt again guys?" Danica asks excitedly as she runs into room, and I presume that Lilly has followed behind. 

Oh my god, I swear to fucking Buddha! These girls don't give up! I groan again and lift my head up from Lauren's back.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I DID NOT KISS MATT!" I yell as the girls all look at me with excited looks in their eyes.

"What a bummer." I hear Lauren mumble as she gets off me and goes to sit on the floor beside Danica. 

I rolls my eyes at her and Lilly slaps my leg, hard. What the hell?

"Ow! What was that for?" I question while rubbing my now red leg. 

"Tell us what happened!" she yells with a laugh.

I take a deep breath and explain to the girls what Matt told me last night. By the end, I swear it looks like they are all going to explode in excitement. I let out a big breath of air and then, all of a sudden, Lauren lets out a massive scream. I look at her with wide eyes and she begins to laugh.