Campbell

The last time Helena had interacted with Campbell was when she took Elle in, and protected her from him. However, after Elle went to Allie and the whole coup happened, the brunette had a huge new level of hate for the man, seeing as he had caused a lot more chaos, and probably done a lot more harm to Elle.

She knew something was going bad on, and that's why Luke had started acting really out of character.

She knew he was responsible for betraying Allie, but she didn't know the whole story, and had decided to visit Elle to investigate.

What happened next was something she never would have imagined herself doing in her lifetime.

Knocking on the door, Helena waited patiently for an answer. She honestly thought Campbell would be busy doing council work, so didn't rush in straight away at first. She was a better person than that.

That was when she heard the terrible tone of fear in Elle's voice and just knew she needed to act.

Swinging the door open, she rushed in, following the sound. It was coming from the bedroom, and sounded like Elle was trembling in fright - an extremely unpleasant sound to hear your friend make, and she wasn't willing to hear it any longer.

She had enough. Campbell had put everyone through hell, especially Elle, Allie and Sam. He didn't deserve to live anymore, as much as she hated that thought going through her mind. He would  only cause more inevitable chaos, and ruin their chances of ever going home again.

Bringing out her gun, she took the safety off and charged into the bedroom, pleasantly surprised it wasn't locked.

There she spied Elle cowering in the corner of the room, blood pouring from her hand. It was clear Campbell had gotten into one of his angry outbursts again, and took it out on her.

"Fuck you..." Helena gritted her teeth, staring over at the male, who only gave her a malicious grin in return.

"Who invited you over?" Was all Campbell could say, before making his way towards the brunette, hoping to spark some fear into her, despite it not working last time. Helena was done being in fear of the likes of him. The whole Luke situation, what he did to Allie and how he hurt Elle, she was done with acting civil with him.

Without hesitation, she pointed the gun at him. "I swear to god, I'm going to shoot you, if you don't let her go." She snarled, her heart beating rapidly.

"Seriously? Do it." Campbell smirked. He didn't believe she'd do it. It went against all she believed in.

Narrowing her eyes slowly, the young brunette took the safety off, to show that she's really wasn't joking. "You dare Take another step closer to me, or Elle asshole, and I'll fucking shoot you." She threatened, her tone ice cold. "I'm done with you fucking over her, and probably my future husband. None of them deserve this!"

She was done caring about consequences. Fuck him.

Campbell, being Campbell, of course stepped closer to Elle. He couldn't sense fear, sadness, nothing of the sort. To him, this whole situation was hilarious. A girl holding a gun? Cute. That's all he thought. He really thought he was untouchable in this situation, that he was bulletproof.

As soon as he took another step towards Elle, Helena pulled the trigger, the sensation almost sending her back. Despite being in a gun loved house and defended her rights to own a gun to the death, she never ever thought she would have to genuinely pull the trigger.

Her eyes only opened, when she heard a thud, signalling that Campbell had fallen to the ground, lying still, with blood pouring out from underneath him. She didn't know how she had managed it, but she had somehow managed to kill him first try, and she didn't know how to feel about it.

She bit her bottom lip, which was still trembling in slight fear, but tried her best to hide it from Elle, giving a small smile. Elle had been through enough already, for her to need to worry about her friend. "Hey, Are you alright?" She asked, putting the blonde before her always. This was especially needed right now. The poor girl had just been beaten up yet again.

That's what was special about these two. Always putting each other, before themselves.

"He can't hurt anyone anymore, and... it probably should have been done a long time ago, I'm sorry." She whispered, swallowing hard, before grabbing onto Elle's Hand gently, to comfort her and perhaps even herself too.

"We're gonna go get you checked up with Kelly, and make sure your injuries aren't serious or need any medical attention, alright? I know you don't wanna tell everyone about what's been going on, but they need to know how terrible of a person he was, considering he was being put into power by Harry and Lexie..."  of course she wasn't giving Elle a choice in this matter anymore. Her health came before anyone else, and quite frankly she would fight to ensure Elle could have a better future. Her life had not been the greatest at all, and Helena honestly wish she had made friends with the tiny blonde sooner.

She began to help Elle up, avoiding eye contact for a few moments.

She was truly just trying to process what she had just done, and how she would explain it to everyone else, though with everything going on, she truly wondered what her punishment would be.

Elle grabbed onto Helena's hand, not letting go. She honestly couldn't believe what had just happened either. The typical popular Christian girl had just shot someone dead, without any hesitation.

It was already very apparent that the two of them were going to have a long road ahead, trying to recover and make the situation better for everyone.

"Let's... lets just go back to my place." Helena whispered softly, before walking away, just hoping that Elle would follow.