♦ 21 ♦*Cont.*

Cornell POV:

While I was talkin' to Shawn, Nevaeh didn't even look up at me. But that's ok. When I got to tha mall, I seen ol' dude sittin' at a table eatin'

Me: "Wassup bruh"

???: "Wassup Tre"

Me: "I see you got hungry"

???: "Yea man. So wassup?"

Me: "I need a favor..."

???: "This ain't a deadly favor is it?"

Me: "Nah. Well prolly for me cuz NeNe gets violent..."

???: "*laughs* What I gotta do?"

Me: "I needa fuck up her and Shawn relationship. Ion like tha fact my own cousin is wit her knowin' she was wit me. And I want my girl back..."

???: "I can't help you. That's my lil nigga. And I'm low key feelin' her. But she wit Shawn. And Shawn my homie and you know that..."

Me: "I'll pay you..."

???: "How much?"

Me: "Five hundred"

He looked down then back at me

???: "'Iight. But don't say I ain't neva did shit for you or risked anything, bruh..."

Me: "'Iight. I won't"

???: "So what can I do and what can't I do. Cuz she's quick to react to certain stuff..."

I tell him everything he needs to know. This betta work...

August POV:

Our first show was bomb! Lol. All our shows fa tha tour is sold out. So dats moe money added ta our bank. Plus twenty thousand fa every performance we do. But MeMe and ha stress level is through tha roof. If fa'got how quickly she gets annoyed. And when ha OCD kicks...it makes...er'thang worse. And dat ain't good...

Me: "Babe..."

Mariah: "Hmm?"

Me: "You tol' me dis tour wouldn't affect chu..."

Mariah: "And its not..."

Me: "Straight lie!"

She started laughin' and looked at me

Mariah: "Frfr. I'm serious na. Babe. I'm fine..."

Me: "Fa na. Yo stress level is in outta space somewhere. Ion want chu stressin' fa reasons Ion wanna say. So let me know na...do you wanna continue dis tour?"

Mariah: "Yes I wanna continue tha tour..."

Me: "Juss wonderin'. Don't let it affect chu moe than it already have..."

Mariah: "'Iight. From na on...I won't stress. I won't have my panic attacks. I'll juss take a breather. You tell me dis 24/7..."

Me: "And you neva listen..."

Mariah: "Lo siento. Te amo, papí"

I peck ha lips ova and ova and she starts laughin'

Me: "I love you, too ma"

I hope she means what she says cuz Ion neitha one of my beybes ta be harmed

Chris POV:

Karruche: "Give ne your password!

Me: "Why Karruche?"

Karruche: "Because I want your password!"

For tha last two weeks...she has been askin' for my password. She doesn't trust me at all. Why? I have no idea. Sometimes I just act like Ion hear her lol

Karruche: "Gimme the password..."

Me: "Is it that important to you...?"

Karruche: "Yes..."

Me: "Ok. Tha password to my phone is G-O. Tha numba two. H-E-L-L"

When she finally figured out what I spelled out, she hit my arm and I just laughed

Karruche: "I'm serious Chris! I want your password. Do you know MeMe has Aug's password to his phone. Bresha has Mike's password..."

Me: "Ans do you know why they have tha passwords to their phone. It's because they trust them. That's. Why. You'ont trust me, Kae..."

Karruche: "You're damn right I don't! So just give me the password. I want it!"

Me: "You want it?"

Karruche: "Yes! Give it to me, Chris! Give it to me now!"

I set up, grab her legs and pull her down. I grab her hands, put them ova her head, and kiss her but she moves her head to avoid it

Karruche: "Stop! Gimme the password. I want the pass-"

Then she gave in. She ain't gettin' my password. If I was cheatin', I will tell her to her face and she knows that. So whateva is goin' on wit her...Imma find out. And when I do Imma blast her ass. Point blank period. She might be gettin' dicked down tonight. But wait on it. It's alllllllllll gonna come out...

*************************************

Did you like.

What was Tre talkin' to?

Aug makin' sure both his babies good

Chris is crazy lol. But he a lil suspicious tho...

If there are errors. Oops

Vote, comment, share