Chapter 1 : My Past In Konoha

In the village hidden in the leafs.. Konoha, you can see people walking ans talking happily...
But, in the dark alley... You can see a small boy who already saw the true colour of konoha.
His name is Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto.

NARUTO'S POV :

'Why they never notice me? Why the villagers hated me? Did I do something wrong? Does my parent loves me? Am I a human? I am right? So please, don't hate me, don't torment me. Please, I just want to be loved. Please, if it only once, please.. Love me.'

That is the words that always come everytime I am going to sleep...

'In my whole life, I never felt what is love.... No one ever loved me. My parent, they only care for my sister, Mito. Everytime I asked them to train me, they always say that my sister is more important. Why did they say that!? It's true that she hold the kyuubi's chakra. But it doesn't mean that they shouldn't just leave me be... The villagers also the same. They always glared at me.. Whispered about me being a demon. It's true that I hold the Kyuubi's soul, but I am not a demon, I am a human.'

That is what they always do before I turn 4 years old...

'After I am 4 years old, they started to beaten me. My parents didn't even remember that I exist. Only few remember and didn't hate me. They are the sandaime and his clan, Kakashi san, Hinata chan, Neji, Hiashi, Hizashi, Inuzuka clan, Akimichi clan, Yamanaka clan but Ino hated me, Itachi, Ichiraku, others. But not all of them cared for me. But I will protect them, the one that cares about me until the end. Forever until my death.'

That is my fow..

'I will be a ninja and protect everyone I cared about and also I will never broke my promise..'

That is my ninja way...

I made that fow on my 4th birthday. That time, my parent lock me out of the house. Since they don't remember me. I stay outside at that time until my parent came back. They come back from the hot spring for 3 days. When they came back they didn't even bother looking at me who is shivering close to the house door. They are to busy with happiness. Then it's the birthday party, everyone come and gave Mito birthday present, but none of them remember me being there. Well except some people. I am really sad that time and from that time their neglect became worse...

'I don't care anymore.... I don't care. I will stay in my own apartment when I have enough money.'

Then at 5 years old I graduate from the academy and because of my skills I become an anbu. My code name is Fox. What suprise me is that my own father didn't recognized me. Oh well, at least I will be able to get some money and stop the beating that the villagers gave me...

From that day on, I receive missions from the Hokage or my so called father.

Now I am 12 years old...

TO BE CONTINUED...