Chapter one 😏

Ashley
I took my luggage and everything I need and put it in my car. I looked at my mom and my best friend. "Please don't cry mom, I'm going to be okay and you're going to be okay, you'll be with aunt Rita." I hugged her tightly. My dad left me when I was 5, I only have my mom, my aunt and my best friend that stood by my side and never turned her back on me.

"I'm going to miss you so much Kee." I said to my best friend while hugging her and dropping a few tears. "I won't forget you." I said letting go of her. She giggled while she dropped a tear. "You're a big girl going to college I can't believe you're leaving me, what am I gonna do without you."

"Shh keep you're head up, and don't cry anymore.. we'll see eachother again." I said cupping her face then going to hug my aunt Rita. I said my final goodbyes and got in my uber.

Arizona has been good but I'm moving to California. I'm excited but at the same time I will really miss my family. I'm 19 and I'm going to be a college student.

Right now I'm on my way to the airport.

•••
I just arrived to California the weather is real hot. And it's beautiful here. My uncle lives here and he has a house here so now I'm going to be living in that house, he still lives here but he has a new house and he lives with his wife and 3 kids. I'm so excited, a house all just to my self with a pool too, but first I'm gonna go visit them.

-an hour later-
"Ashley you know I'll always watch out for you, you'll get used to California in no time and feel free to come over anytime you want." My uncle Martin said. "Thank you." I smiled "stay here for tonight, and tomorrow I'll go with you to show you you're new house okay?" He asked. "Yeah, sounds good." I smiled. "Baby can you make Ashley some food, she must be really hungry." He asked his wife Julia. "Of course." She said.

"Anyways how was your flight? Was everything good yes?" He said sipping on his coffee. "Yeah it was good everything was safely done."

-the next day

***
"Oh my god." I said in shock. "This house is so beautiful, it's literally my dream house." I said happily. There's 4 rooms down stairs and 4 rooms upstairs about 3 bathrooms and then a big living room a big kitchen. Then I went to the back yard and there was a huge swimming pool that had lights in it. They'll shine at night. I wondered around the house and then picked my room. I took my luggage and put all my clothes in the closet I organized my room. And then went to the balcony I could see the beach from far away.

"Thank you very much." I said to my uncle. "there's a motorcycle in the garage." He winked. "You're joking." I said. I ran down stairs and went to the garage.

"Holy shit." I said checking it out. I then sat on it. "It's yours now, you can go everywhere with it, but never forget to wear a helmet." He said warning me. "Don't worry." I reassured with a smile. "Can I please go for a drive?" I asked politely "Sure whatever." He laughed.

-3 days later-
First day of College

I woke up to sound of my alarm clock and I suddenly felt sick. It's 7am. I got up and headed to the bathroom that was attached to my room.

I took a quick shower and then brushed my teeth. I put on a bit of makeup and then I wore black ripped jeans and a cropped zip up black sweater.