Just an average day in Rivendell

I was just a lowly elf from Rivendell, nothing special about me right? Apart from the fact that I have a crush on Lord Elrond. I knew it was wrong but for some reason I couldn't help it.

Maybe today I should talk to him about my feelings, I know that he has Arwen and his twins but maybe he can help me make sense of my feelings.

I go to try and find him. Instead I find Lindir, he has always been like a friend to me. He nods in greeting and I smile warmly. I tuck a piece of my dark brown hair behind my ears.

He says "Looking for Lord Elrond?"

I feel a slight blush come to my cheeks as I nod, I feel like a little elfing.

He chuckles and says "I'm afraid he is not here. He went out and he has not yet returned. You are welcome to wait with me for him to return."

I smile and shake my head, saying that I will go for a walk.

I start to head towards the front where there is a bridge. It is the main entrance and the way that I know Elrond will come.

I see that there are some dwarfs, a hobbit and a wizard. I wonder why they are here and I make my way towards them. Until I see Lindir walking in their direction.

He greets the wizard warmly and they talk for a while.

The wizards who I now know is called Gandalf says "I need to talk to Lord Elrond."

I walk so I am stood next to them and while Lindir tells Gandalf that Elrond isn't here, I study the dwarves, some of them look familiar. The person who looks to be the leader of the group is glaring at me. I narrow my blue eyes and turn away as I hear horses approaching.

-----------------

A/N: This is my first story, please leave a review. It might not be very good but I will try.