4- Speaking of Which

At Tao's sunny apartment, things were shaky. He and his girl are quarrelling a lot these days.
It's not that Sara has gotten sick of being famous or harmed of her popularity. She just decided to shut the work off when school is on and she'll resume in vacation.
Tao has been complaining about it, saying things like, "Kids modelling shoot up just like thunder, they're easily into the modelling field if they're talented and there's a lot of talented kids out there, they'll take your place!"
But Sara, would end the conversation with one way or another.
She liked sleeping early and going to school, she loved how her little siblings love and respect her. Though there's age gap between her and Luhan and Amy's, also Suho and Mandy's babies, she never minded it, not at all, she lived happily with it. And now that Oppa of her, want to take all that away from her and she has to figure a new way out of this.
Seeing there's no other escape, she apologized to her Oppa secretly and one morning after a sleeping over at Chanyeol's, she caught a hint of Lay outside the room, then she started acting out,
"Oppaa ~ that can't be, you have to do something about it. I can take no more of his manipulative ways." Sara whined, it was fake, but seems that Tao is the only one who can see it.

"What's going on in here?" Kyungsoo popped his head a little to peak inside.

"Tao has been sneaking on the girl." Lay angrily explained to the new comer who opened his mouth and was followed by Kai.

"HE WHAT?!" startled, Kai joined.
The boys took Sara down and made sure that all the kids are upstairs.
Well, and Luhan made sure that they're not in Tao's company.

"He must have lost his mind!" Chen shook his head, "I should stay but I need to go, it's my morning shift and I -" Luhan cut him off and waved, "It's okay, off you go. I'm here. Ah, and on your way out, call that headless Tao!"

"This is disgusting, take me with you!" Kai scoffed and glared at Tao as they walked outside.
Tao dragged his feet into the living room.

"Briefly, Tao, did you really peek on Sara and acted weird around her?" Luhan asked nother even glancing at him.

"I didn't, hyung. I promise you, I didn't."

"Yes, you did, and you always yell at me when I lock my room!" Sara pointed at him angrily.

"I do but we agreed on that since your last fever when you fainted in the shower!" Tao has gotten real red by that statement.

"But I saw him peeking. He did." She pouted at Kyungsoo who took her on his lap. Tao widened his eyes in disbelief, "Yah! Sara! Wha-what are you saying? You know that's not true!" he defended himself.
She crossed her arms, "Oppas know I wouldn't lie." Calmly she took the conversation to her side.

"Mom is going out of town today and she'll stay for couple of days. Luhan hyung, do you think you can keep the kids tonight? I'll work till late today." Chanyeol asked. Luhan agreed and shooed everyone to their work. It was Kyungsoo's turn to take the kids to school and Luhan's turn to pick them up. Sara sat beside Kyungsoo on the way to school as the other kids sat at the back. She glanced at him few times
and hesitated saying something. Ever since she got in the car, he knew she was uneasy.
He smiled gently, "So, Sara?"

"Yes, oppa?"

"I know you're not on good terms together, but wasn't that a bit too much? At least for your age?" Kyungsoo chuckled as he turned the wheel, "What is it this time? What happened?" He asked calmly.

"He wants me to quit school for modelling. I loved modelling but if it's school time, then it's school time, and it's only school time." She looked down.

"So he never really told you to quit it."

"Well... He said that he'd take me from school to shooting location."