How to lose weight

Hi guys , this is my fist chapheter , I hope it will work out.

     So....If you want to lose just one or two kilograms , or if you want to lose many read this.

    There , at the base of lose weight are 5 things :
•Motivation
•Food
•Workout
•Sleep
•Patience

Motivation

     To lose weight , first you must have an motivation , to have a higher motivation you must have two or three motivation reasons.
     If you have them , then good for you. But if you don't , here are some motivations:
•If you like someone , set a goal , I will lose..... and then I will aks him/her out
•Buy a beautiful pice of cloting , but smaller size , that your usual size , or mabye two or three pice of cloting , and try to lose weight until they will fit you.
•Find someone at school /highschool / work who you wa t to impress , and then start lose weight
•You will never again feel fat , you will have a beautiful body , and you will be more healthy.
•If you want to go at a prom , a wedding , a reunnion or somewere else , then lose weight so that you will impress everyone.
•If people are jugeing you , ignore them , a fact says that when someone tells you about something they don't lile about you , they are doing that thing , is like they are talking to themselves , not to you.

   Food

     Food is very important if you want to lose weight . Let me explain: if you eat some foods your body will start to burn your fat , if you eat some food , your body will only burn what you eat , letting the fat there.
     Let's so a list with what you should'nt eat:
•Bread
•Flour
•Fast-food
•Potatoes
•Juices
•Everything bought from the shop
    When you eat this foods , your body takes a longer time to process the food , this way you have the sensation of felling full. Also , when you do some activity , it doesn't matter if is soliciting or not , your body starts burnning the food you have eaten , leaving all your fat stay there.
     These are the food that helps you lose weight:
•Vegetables
•Fruits
•Peanunts
•Seeds
•Butter
•Cocount oil
•Olive oil
•Low meat in fatt
     If you eat (use in food) these foods (oils) your body will be more full , in a true way , and then you do an activity your body will start to burn the callories that were stocaged in your body.
    Is good to have 3 principals meals and 2 secondary meals.
    You must respect the 3 principals meals , and don't skip them or eat too little becouse your body eill become stick. (I tryed to don't eat , skip meals , and now if I don't eat 3 hours my stomach hits soo much that I prefer getting a hit than felling this pain)
    From the principals meals you are takeing your energy , so don't skip them.
     At the principals meals you should have :
•At beackfast something consistent , that will give you many energy , I recommand a soup , or anything made at home excluding meat , becouse meat is proboking a little sensation of sleep with is not good in the morning . Is good to eat your beeackfast until 9 am.
•At lunch you should have something with meat , without frieding it , you should boiled it or grill it , is not recomandating to eat it with anything else that is big , you can ad two or three spoons of something (sauge made in home , a salad etc) You should eat your lunch around 12 am , 1 pm. If you are at work try to bring yourself a home made lunch if you can't prepare a meal , then a sandwoch woth salad , tomatoes , cucumbers and some meat will be enough , if you want , you can bring yourself two sandwithces)
•At dinner you should eat something light and fresh like a salad or a fish , be careful to eat enough , so you won't be hungry at night , but not too much so you will be able to sleep (when we sleep our entire body except heart and lungs are sleeping , if you eat too much your body will be awaye , and will keep you away from sleeping). You should eat your dinner sience 5 pm , to 8 pm.
     The seconday meals are for the ones hwo need to eat more , or for those hwo do activites , go to job /school everyday. You should eat a fruit or two at each of meal. The fist mean should be during 10 am and 11 am , an the other durind 2 pm and 4 pm. These little meals help your body stay eithout much food for a longer time , if you are hungry even after eating the fruits (this is what you should eat) you should eat some seeds.
     A good thing is to dring a glas of water after you wake up , from 30 to 30 minutes all day , 30 minutes before and aflter a meal , and before sleep. This way your body will let go all the water that had been stocaged becouse you drinked too tittle bit , and thos way your body will lose weight faster , also you should know that you will need to go to the bathsoom more often.
     You should eat a number of calories per day to lose weight .
     Eith these websote you can calculate how many callorie you should eat daily to lose weight : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-per-day#calorie-calculator here you eill have to put you weight , height and age (you have to write more than 18) and down , you will find how many callories / charbohidrates you chould eat to lose weight.
     Also , you might need this application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fatsecret.androidhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fatsecret.android . Here you have to put your email adress , age , weight , height and how much you want to lose , and it will calculate jn withc time you will be able to lose , you can lose weight faster if you do sport. Respect number of calories that you need to eat , you can add there any kind of food you want , or find there.

Workout

     Workout is one of the most important things when you want to lose weight , let me explain why.
     When you do sport , your body starts getting your muscles sore , why? becouse you never worked enought at them , and around muscles could also be fat , in places like stomach or legs . Working on muscles , doing exercises results that the muscles are working , and are burning , the fat around them. In the first 3-4 days you might feel tired becouse your muscles are sore , but then you will have more energy. While doing normal activites, becouse of the exercises you do , your muscles have more power , and need more energy to do simple activites , so they start takeing the fat away from your body and transform it in energy.
     You should try an app , where everything is calculated , so you don't do exercises in vain or too much .
     I recomand this apps:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=losebellyfat.flatstomach.absworkout.fatburning , this application is structurated for quality or the exercises , but also for you too , to lose weight , while you are healthy. You can see there a raport of how much you lose by writing diaily ypur kilograms , there are 3 days of exercises and the 4 th is for rest , if there are exercises you can't do , I suggest you to skip them. You can also listen to you favourite music , so the motivation will be higher and you will enjoi doing it.
     Also there are : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.funsolution.nensho_fg for girls and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.funsolution.nensho_eng for boys , these apps are for people hwo have low motivation . The app is pretty simple , you write your name and kilograms at profile , and change the kilograms diaily by how much you lose. There are 5 series of episodes , each one including different tipes of exercises , the first is unlocked and the others will be unloked when you finish the first one. There is a story , and if you want to read the story about you and about happends you need to do sport. I reccomand to do 100 exercises diaily plus what is in the episodes (10-20 exercises) .
     Also , if you can , the best way to lose weight is to run , or walk as much as you can do , bring your friends and go out with them.

Sleep

     Sleep is an important thing for haveing energy , a studh showed that the best hours of sleeping are sience 10 pm to 8 am .
     From sleep you gain you energy for all the day , and you need to let your body relax , so that you won't be exausted the next day.
     I recomand dink a tea or milk before sleep , also some water will also help. Is important to sleep in a room woth dark , becouse the light keeps you body from sleeping , if you don't like the dark , a low light lamp or the phone light. You should clode the door so you won't hear noises , but you have to keep a window open , so the air will enter in your room.If you can't fall asleep I suggest buy some sleeping piles , be sure that they are safe , and son't take more than half of pile , talk to the shop owner and shoose the low level of it.

Patience

     Paitence is the most important thing of all , becluse you can't lose 10 or 20 kilograms in one week . Be paintent , and try to lose from 2 to 5 kilograms per week . If you lose more than this you will become skick in time or you will gain tje same weight you had lose when you will stop doing exercise.
    If you don't lose much from the start , then be paintent , it means that your body needs more time than others body , be paintent , after a week or two you will start lose weight. A good way to have patience is to dostract yourself , go out often with your friends , so that way you will enjoy your time ans will work on your body at the same time. Music also helps . If you have a hobby , now is the time you can work  more on them . If you have animals take care of them and if you have dogs go on a walk with them.

    This was all guys , I hope it will help you , personally , I lost everytime 5 kilpgrams in one or two weeks this way , but I dodn't have patience so I give up every time. Be patience , guys , it will work out in the end. Also , of you want to talk about different subjects , tell me in comments and I will read and doccument myself about it hhen try it. Everything I will write will be tryed by me and it eill give good result , so you guys can be sure that they are save.
    We will meet sokn again😅 , bye guys👋🏻 , take care of yourselves😊 , and if ypur life is not good now be paintent , and write me about what you would like to change and I will do chapeters about it.