🍂⃟҈𝕸𝒚 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 - Chapter 1

Josh's POV:

It was 9/12, Exactly 7AM when I was finally going home. I was tired of living with my father, so I decided to go back to Los Angeles, see my sister, my friends, and go back to school there.
Mads (My sister) said that our mother got married, and ... Who lets a 16 year old girl live alone !? Well, not completely alone, my sister also said that she has a friend of hers spending a few MONTHS In our home. Almost everything was ready, I had already told Mads, I had already bought the ticket, and I had already packed my bags. I know my dad will miss me, I was the only company for a year, but I missed my mother and my sister.

I was saying goodbye to my father, he was restraining himself from crying, from what I realized. Well, I didn't have a car, so we were already at the airport. I got on the plane, put on my phone and I just moved on, the journey was long, it would take a long time.

Mads's POV

My brother was going to arrive today, so I woke up early to prepare his room, which had already become a "junk room." things that our mother left here when she left, it would be hard work, I knew that, but when Nessa (my best friend, she's spending a few months here at home) wakes up (it wouldn't be long, we didn't sleep late yesterday), I would ask her to help me.

(Timebreaker)

Nessa Finally woke up, I had been tidying up my brother's room for an hour.

_Nessa:_ Good morning, Mads, what are all those things there?

_Mads:_ These are the things my mother left here, I’m cleaning my brother’s room, He arrives today, remember?

_Nessa:_ Oh, I see ... do you want help?

_Mads:_ Yes please

_Nessa:_ Okay

Nessa gets up, brushes her teeth, combs her hair and starts to help me. I hadn't tidied even half of the room yet, and it was already ten in the morning, Josh said it would be around noon.

Josh's POV:

It was already 11AM and I was finally arriving in New York, I was looking forward to seeing my sister Again.

Nessa's POV:

(Timebreaker)

It was already 12:30, and Mads and I had already finished tidying up the room, and we were sitting in the living room, waiting for Josh. Ten minutes later, someone knocks on the door, Mads gets up running, and when it opens, Give a tight hug to the person who was there. At the time I knew it was Josh, so I decide to be polite, and I get up to go and say hi to him.

_Mads:_ Josh! I miss you! Glad you're back!

_Josh:_ I missed you too, sis. And that is .. Nessa! Hi Nessa!

_Nessa:_ Hi Josh - I nod to him without much excitement - Mads was looking forward to your arrival.

_Mads:_ You didn't need to tell him that, now he'll be bragging.

_Josh:_ I know you love me, Mads. - He laughs and stops hugging Mads- So, where am I going to sleep?

_Mads:_ Nessa and I got you a room

_Nessa:_ Yes, we dress up

_Josh:_ Oh, thank you girls

_Nessa:_ You're welcome

_Mads:_ At that, I'm going with Josh to show him where his room is, okay?

_Nessa:_ Okay, I'll stay here in the room

They both go up and I turn on the TV, looking for something to watch.