The Boys - Short Story East Coast Extension

Season 1 Ending:

            Just as things seem like they can't get any worse.... Homelander and Billy Butcher find themselves to be in a dark corner. Billy, out for vengeance for his missing wife Becca, raped by the most powerful superhero, and leader of the Seven, Homelander. As Billy finally thinks he figures out Homelanders weakness, Madelyn Stillwell, Vice President of Vought international, he finds himself at a loss. He's tied up the one thing Homelander truly cares about, Madelyn. Tied with bombs rapped around her body, she sits in fear. Crying out for Homelander to come rescue her, as he does. When Homelander arrives at Stillwell's house and confronts Butcher, Homelander points out that Butchers not afraid – he's angry. Butcher is silent then entire time. Homelander then confronts Madelyn about lying to him on the whereabouts of Billy's wife who went missing for 7-8 years. Madelyn pleads and begs Homelander to take her baby Teddy upstairs from where he brought him from, but he refuses and tells her to shut up. He asks Madelyn "Did you ever really care about me?", she then says, "You mean everything to me". Homelander in disbelief, angered then says "No, no. I mean everything to your job". He's also angered by the fact that Madelyn cares more about her son than him. Homelander gives Madelyn an ultimatum saying, "Tell me the truth, or I walk out right now". She confesses that she's scared of him. With Homelander full of anger, he then looks at Madelyn and burns them with his laser eyes. As butchers plan didn't go as he wanted, he ends up still pressing the button to blow up Madelyn's body and everyone in the house. When Butcher wakes up, he finds himself in the front yard of a different house. Homelander saves him. Homelander takes Butcher to his wife who's been missing for so long. In disbelief Butcher then finds out that Becca had a son by Homelander.

Season 2:

A-Trains Revenge:

            After finding out about Becca having Homelanders baby, Billy becomes angrier. Leaving Becca's house, Billy goes to find (The Boys), Frenchie, Hughie, Mother's Milk, as well as Kimiko. Just as Billy decides to call Hughie to see where they're at he gets a call from Frenchie, he tells him the horrifying news about what's happened to Hughie. He was murdered by a member of the Seven, A-Train. A-Train convincing himself that Hughie was at fault of him killing his own girlfriend, he then runs through him the way he ran through Hughie's girlfriend, brutally ripping Hughie's body apart. Starlight finds out about Hughie's death, and she becomes angry. She goes after A-Train, not to kill him but to seek justice for Hughie. The Boys and Kimiko all then meet up with Billy and decide to go with Starlight to find A-Train. After months of struggling to find A-Train, Frenchie, Kimiko, Mothers Milk, Starlight, and Butcher all decide to lay low.

The Plan:

Weeks later -

             On the hunt for Billy Butcher, Becca begs and pleads for Homelander to help find Billy. Homelander angered by the thought of Becca wanting to reconcile with Billy, he takes Becca's son away. With no way of finding her son, Becca is desperate to find Billy so he can help save her son from Homelander. After weeks of trying to find Billy, Becca receives a call from Billy asking to meet up to talk. Billy, the Boys, Kimiko, and Starlight meet Becca, exposing the Seven (Not including Starlight) as a corrupt group overpowered by Compound V. After hours of talking, Starlight comes up with a secret plan to take down one Supe at a time to defeat Homelander and save Becca's son.

Convincing Queen Maeve:

            As Starlight's plan begins to follow through, she realizes Queen Maeve isn't as corrupt as the rest of the Seven. Starlight decides to talk to Queen Maeve about her Secret plan to take down the Supes...Queen Maeve decides to help Starlight, the Boys and Kimiko stop the Seven and Vought International from creating anymore corrupt Supes. Homelander eavesdrops into their conversation and decides to let them go through with their plan. Homelander confident he'll be able to defeat and take down their plan, also forming a secret plan himself, not knowing what's in store for his own future...

To Be Continued for Season 3.....