Chapter 1

*They're the same size now*

"Please...No more..." Papa Smurf's voice is hoarse from moaning. He's blind-folded with his senile muscular arms bound behind him and thick blue thighs spread and kept apart by black silk rope tethered to the bed posts.

He was adorned in sweat and lube. His nipples were pinched with clamps and his tight red pants had a tear right in the middle to show the two large vibrating dildos shoved up his ass. And right above the tear was the prefect and large outline of his hard cock, glistening wet and throbbing -- not only from pre but from another kind of bodily fluid.

"I-I love y-you Gargy" Papa Smurf moaned before passing out from the sweet bliss.

He awoke to Gargamel whipping his blistering ass with a leather rope. Papa Smurf had tears in his eyes, his throat was dry and lips chapped he wanted Gargamel to stop for a while but it felt so good, "Gargy I'm thirsty." he cried, Gargamel laughed and drenched Papa Smurf in cum that he had just produced. He lapped it up like a dog that hadn't drunken in days. "T-thank.. y-y-you" he stammered.

Gargamel started to tend to the angry-looking shiny red-ish blue engorged shaft. Quick shallow thrusts down from his wet encircling tongue, careful not to bite but generous in gentle grazing with edges of teeth against the fragile blood-filled veins lining the hard flesh, and when he felt the underside of the length quiver with successive rolls of muscular contractions, he goes down deep until the slick cock head bumps to the back of his throat releasing it's juice letting him swallow very, very hard. Papa Smurf body was shaking as a his bit his lip.

Gargamel raked his fingernails along Papa Smurf's quaking inner thighs, then caressed the older man's sides, up the ribs, down the spasming lower back muscles, until his hands settled on holding down the hips against the wooden bench so that his lover could not escape, and kneaded his clenching ass muscles in time with the spurts of day-old thick potent semen pulsing down his throat. He breathed in deeply with his face full of fine pubic hair while his throat muscles continued to massage and milk the twitching organ to the very last drop, and he inhaled a pungent mixture of sweat, sandalwood and the sweet musky scent of a smurf

"I...I need to g-go n-now...please." Papa Smurf tries to close his legs together but he's helpless

"Shouldn't have drank all that water then before begging me to tie ya up." Gargamel chuckled. Correction, he's been periodically making him drink his sperm as well while he had some fun with him. "Ya know what I think, Pappy?"

Papa Smurf shivers. He always shivers when he calls him Pappy during stuff like this. He shakes his head innocently, but his cheeks glow a new blush of embarrassment.

"I think you want to piss yourself as you're all sweaty and tied up like a fucking turkey. Don't you?"

The bound man doesn't say a word just moans and sobs. He knew he could use the safe word. It was just one word away from freedom but some fucking part of him...some little part of him just wanted to piss himself, feel the stream of hot fluid down his blue thighs now with a red hue, his rock hard abs, his chest, all over himself. He wants Gargamel to reprimand him, to spank him for peeing before fucking him and pissing all over him. Make him feel like a dirty and cheap whore.

"...yeah...yes!!" He admits. There was no point. He wanted to empty his bladder. He was drooling in thin streams. "Please, please just let me piss on myself!! I want to!! Please, baby. I-I'll do anything, just-"

"Then shut up and wait for me to say so."

Papa Smurf couldn't hold it anymore, he finally released it now trickling down his thighs was the warm fluid.

Gargamel smirked, "You're my little pissbaby, but I didn't tell you that you could piss." Gargamel laughed and started to spank Papa Smurf, his piss went everywhere.

End of Chapter 1.