Chapter 3: I'm Sorry

"I need..." I can't stammer in front of him. I must know what I have, and need to say. Okay now, compose yourself... compose.

"Princess?" He asked immediately.
"Oh shut up! I..I-I don't even know how I could speak korean earlier! I just blurted it all out like it was my mother tongue! Well yeah! I mean, yes I am indeed a korean but I did not grown in there, so how?! I'm, oh gosh..." Im out of breath. Let me breathe in and iut first. Huuuuu haaaa okay. Another one huuu—

"Taejoo."

"Y-yes, imperial princess?" He mumbled.

Princess Ye Beom unconsciously called him.

I'm worried that I frightened him. After all, I just spoke dozen of unfamiliar words in front of him while shouting. Then she sighed.

"I just want to be alone. For a while." The princess Ye Beom flashed him a reassuring smile. But unexpectedly, he didn't beamed the princess back a smile, instead he flinched.

Do, do I look scary? Does my character look like a wicked lady? Oh God why? Did I ever write such a character like that? Looking back, they say that I am the second princess. Then that means I'm the antagonist? Why do I got to be her? She have such a bad characteristics. And bad fortune! The second princess is the very spitting image of a tyranness. A merciless tyranness.

But I really haven't pictured out what she looks like. And another thing that confuses me a lot is that, why and how the hell did it turned out that this princess's name is similar to mine, and so is my parents. I wonder if they also look like the same. I could recall that I named her this second princess, Min Rae.

"Then this consort must bid you goodbye. I shall take my leave now, your imperial princess." Then a servant, escorted first consort out. Suddenly he stop on his track and turns around.

"I suggest that the princess seek the Empire's physician. I may offend you, princess— but this consort thinks it is the best for the princess's health. You still look unwell. I shall take my leave now." Taejoo bowed and continued to walk out of Ye Beom's chamber.

"Huh? Ah, yes! Yes, please do so haha. Yeah." Oh, he's gone. That was fast.

Maaaan this will be though. I have never thought that this will happen to me. I mean, who would? All I know was that Im chilling at my friend's tub and then suddenly... I, I... what happened to me after that? I can't recall. I'm quite sure that I was just bathing, then when I woke up... I ended up here in my unfinished story. Did I die when I was bathing?

For some time, Ye Beom thought that it is better to stop thinking about what was happening for the mean time. And wondered if she should ready herself to sleep and.. when she tried to stand up, she felt insanely dizzy and there's this creeping pain in her head again.

What's happening?

"Princess!" Yelled the young lady that is now rushing towards her. "Quick! Call the physician!"
"A-ah.. y-yes! Lady Joo-in." Said the another servant.

As soon as the second servant went out she could hear her yelling. Frantically. She didn't expect that these servants would care a lot for this cruel tyranness.

Looks like I'll be bedridden huh?

"Consort, here! The princess!" Said the Lady named Joo-in.

A helpless smile formed into princess Ye Beom's lips. "You came back." I uttered, reaching out to him. I want to touch his face. I.. feel so relaxed seeing his face. But what's wrong with him? Why are you showing me that kind of expression again? Do I look pitiful to you?