Can't Get Rid Of Me - Prologue

Twelve Years Ago ...

"Go on Harmony, it's okay. Just have fun" A woman told her 5-year old daughter and smiled at her. The girl let go of her mom's hand and walked away.

She looked around and saw a brown haired little boy, playing with cars on the grass. She walked over to him, clutching her little plastic lunch box with Disney princesses on.

"Hi." She said when she reached the boy and looked at what he was doing. He stopped making car sounds and looked up at her.

"Hi." He said and then saw her lunch box.

Harmony saw that he wanted to know what was in there. She opened her lunch box and took something red out and closed the box. She looked at him and then reached her hand out.

"Want a apple?" She asked and smiled brightly at him. He looked at her and then at the apple, before quickly snatching it from her hand and took a big bite. He returned the bright smile with one of his own.

Harmony sat down on the grass, opposite to the boy.

"My name is Harmony. What's yours?" She said and picked up a white little car, never looking up at the boy.

"My name is Robin." He said and she looked up to see him smiling. He picked up a blue car and they both started to play and made car sounds.

Soon the sun was beginning to set and Harmony saw her mom's car outside the preschool. Harmony was still sitting on the grass with Robin, playing with cars.

"You want to be friends?" Harmony asked Robin, looking down at the white car in her hand.

"Okay." Robin told her and she looked up to see him giving her a big, bright smile showing of his gaps in his teeth. She smiled brightly in return.

"Here. You can have it." He said and gave Harmony the white car that she liked, and had played with.

"Okay. Bye" She said and waved to him while running to her mom, who was waiting for her by the door.

"Bye." He called after her and waved back to her.

Neither of them knew what the future would bring for them ...