chapter 1

This is Kylie btw

Kylie POV;

*bell rings * yes finally it's the end of the day . I am finally getting some rest from these creatures. Damn who thought high school was really hard as hell . The P.E session got me really tired . after hearing the bell ringing I went straight out of the class unfortunately some random slut bumped into me .

 after hearing the bell ringing I went straight out of the class unfortunately some random slut bumped into me

oh not this slut again . its becky we've always been enemies since middle school . You see she is pretty popular . guys like her because she got a really nice body but the appearance is nothing like her personality this cunt lost her virginity in middle school she used to bully the other kids and she still does . I bet her vagina has more users than Facebook . she got a lot of minions which gives her more confidence but most importantly she is my ex new girlfriend. Louis.

Louis was my first love I met in middle school we were like the power couple he was sweat but after his father died in an accident he have never been the same anymore he became a jerk

Louis was my first love I met in middle school we were like the power couple he was sweat but after his father died in an accident he have never been the same anymore he became a jerk . He started going to strip clubs and smoking and dealing with drugs. I even heard that he killed a man for calling him a prevent. . I did not notice any change in his behaviour or maybe I tried to ignore them . Louis really got my heart back then I tried to be by his side knowing that he lost his father and his mother started to treat him badly . louis tried to force me to do things with him that I wasn't comfortable with . he got angry when I rejected his request and went to get drunk . I thought that about the situation twice and thought that he is a male and he has needs so I went to his house the next day and found him with another girl . I was broken and we never talked since then . so I bumped into Becky she said " eyes on your way sweatie before I make you lose them "