Tokyo Mew Mew : Next Generation

Hi for people who don't know who I am my name Katherine. I do not own Dren/Kisshu names so plez don't hate. FYI: Kisshu is the father and Dren is the son

-----------------------§---------------------

Chapter one: The Being

Zarah's pov

BEEP..... BEEP......BEEP

"I AM GOING TO LATE. Mom why didn't you wake me up?" I yell. Hi my name is Zarah Hanson and I am 16 years old. I am the daughter of Zoey and Mark Hanson. I have dark red hair and dark brown eyes like my mum. My mom had hot pink hair (it's not dyed) and black eyes, so I look a lot like my mom. When I was 3 my dad die in a car cash.

"I tried but you said your awake." Mom said.

"And you believe me." I said while trying to put my long curly hair in low pigtails with red ribbons. I found my grey and black uniform dress that had a red bow on the back.

"Ok mom I am leavening." I said going out the front door.

"Zarah you forgot your shoes!" Mom said. I looked at my feet and all I saw was red socks. I quickly went back to my room -was painted red- grab my shoes and ran out the door.

I was halfway to school when bump in to someone, catch that make that two someones. The first one was a man that looked 41 years old. He had blonde hair and icy blue eyes, dress in black. The second one boy around my age, he look a lot like the man and dress the same.

"Hey watch were your go..... Zoey?" The man said.

"No that is not my name, my name is Zarah Hanson and Zoey is my mother. Now I have to go or I'll be late to school." I said taking off.

Elliot's pov

"Marcus the Cynclions are coming back." I said. I turn to my son who was the splitting image of me.

"We can't fine any of the mew mews." I said. Then I was knock off my feet.

"Hey watch were your go..... Zoey?" I said. There was Zoey but she should be 39 by now not a teenage girl.

"No that is not my name, my name is Zarah Hanson and Zoey is my mother. Now I have to go or I'll be late to school." Zarah said. I think we just found our mew mew. She got and starting running but a blue car came at her. Right when it was about to hit her she jump over the car but her hand got cut on a pice of melt. I turn to my son.

"Marcus go follow her, I have to go back the to lab see if she has red data DNA and no buts." I said. We got up left.

Zarah's pov

I made it school but when I got there it was lock. After the bell rings they lock the school so know one can got without an adult. I didn't want to go home but the school is lock, so I decided to go in the park.

-----------------At The Park--------------

I sat down next to a cherry tree. At first everything was quite but I felt was being watch by two people, I just shook it off. After a while I heard a twig snap where the bushes were. I slowly got up and walk towards the bushes something jump on me. I scream that something Bloody Mary would be proud. I fell backwards and landed on my back. On top of me was a black kitten.

"Awww, your so cute." I said as coddle the baby kitten. It started purring as it rub its head as against my chin.

"Come here." I said. I got back on my feet, pick up the kitten and went back to the cherry tree.

"Do you want to come home with me?" I said.

"Meow."

"I take that as a yes. Now what's going to be your name." I started to think and then it hit me.

"How about Panther."

"Meow." I took off my red hair ribbons and tied one around her neck and the other it's tail. I started falling sleep with Panther purring.

Dren's pov

I watch as the girl sleep with the cat. She very beautiful for human, long red unnatural color hair, light creamy skin with dark brown eyes. She was sleeping under a cherry tree. I went over to get a closer look.

"You will be mine." I whispered.

I when back into came back to the shadows of the tree.

"Hello son." I turn to me my father there.

"Hello father, what are you doing here." I said.

"I came to check up on you but I see you found thing to pass your time. Remember this Dren I fell in love with a human girl once be careful." And with that he left.

Zarah' pov

Where am I? Oh yea am at the park with my new cat. I am really hungry. I pick up Panther and starting walking. After a couple of minutes of walking I found this pink cafe.

"Cafe Mew Mew, it so cute." I said. I thinks it's open. I walk over to the door but it was lock. I turn when the ground started shaking then a red light came at me then the world then black.