Chapter One

Ink sat on top of his bed in the Star sanses's home, his room was dimly lit as he sat deep in thought. He was alone in the house, since Dream had gone out to check on Dreamtale and Blue was spending a few days in Underswap. It was odd, he hadn't seen them in days, mostly because he hadn't left his room. He sat with his legs to his chest as he grabbed at his skull while his thoughts began to merge together.
What am I going to do? I have no clue what these things are? Who created them, what even are they? Do I dare tell Dream and Blue? What will they think? If something this substantial is out there, what do I do? These-these code-viruses don't make any sense. How long till...Oh stars... how long till they...how long till these things destroy another universe.
He was lost in thought, he grabbed he sash across his chest pulling out a yellow vial. He knew something was wrong with the multiverse, but he mind continued to wonder off into terrible situations. He drank some of the paint in the vail, it would make him positive, make him happy if only for a short time. He had no soul of his own to feel emotions, and drank his vails to keep him normal. No one knew about this of course it had always been a sore subject, so he kept it secret from most people only Error knew about. He waited and waited for the emotions to kick in,...but they didn't. The colors in his eyes slowly faded. He closed his eye sockets hoping it was only a delay, but it didn't work. He looked at the vail nothing had changed, he always used it this way, so why wasn't it working.

He knew why it wasn't working

The multiverse was slowly crumbling

And Ink was slowly falling down.