1 . The Story of the Past

No Ones POV:

"So, Hinata what was your past like? " Tanaka asks the orange tangerine, whilst stapling papers and writing a few notes. He sends a glance to his favorite underclassmen, "Well... it's wasn't the happiest. " Hinata says looking down, as he continues to grade papers, and eat a few small snacks.. like pocky, or some cookies. Tanaka was a bit taken back by the response, "I can tell you! It's not much of a problem. " Hinata smiles softly at Tanaka. Soon enough Tanaka agrees.

Disclaimer!!
This part of the story contains topics such as... Abuse, Rape, Attempt Of Murder, Death, and Drugs! If you are uncomfortable or traumatized of these topics, please move on to the next bold line!

Story Starts Here:

"My mother had died about a week before this all went down. I was around 5 or 6 at the time... when he first touched me. I was in the bathtub washing up for the night. It was around.. 7:00 something. I hadn't notice my older brother until he came into the bath tub with me. Then he started to touch me.. it continued like that for a few years. When I was 9, he decided to rape me. 3 months went by.. and he had raped me around 23 times already. About a week later my father had been arrested for abuse, neglect, rape, and drugs. Then he was sentenced to a death sentence at his court. Of course my brother didn't care and had continued to rape and touch me until the end of the 2nd year of middle school. Because he was pronounced dead on the scene of some car accident. I had gotten custody over my little sister. Now, every month I get $2,800 for food, and bills. "

Disclaimer ends here!

"So.. that's my past. " Shouyo looks down at the papers and continues to grade and write a few notes. "Wow.. for someone as bright as you..! To have a past like that! Just wow..! " Tanaka states. Around 17 minutes after the whole chat, a small girl opens the club room door, "Nii-Chan!! It's time to get onto the bus!! " Nautsu spots her brother and runs over to him and hugs his leg.

Nautsu's POV:

I run over to Nii-Chan and hug his leg. I suddenly am off the ground and on Nii-Chan's shoulders! "Nii-Chan! I'm flying!!" I gleam brightly sticking my arms out like I'm on a airplane. "Whosh! Pewsh! Oh no wer crashing! Boom! " Nii-Chan puts me down and smiles softly at me before turning around and grabbing his back-pack and putting it on his back firmly. He picks me up once more and puts me in his arms, I cuddle up to him and snuggle with the warmth of his body. I yawn around 8 times before welcoming the darkness and dozing off.

Coach Ukai's POV:

I finally see Tanaka and Hinata walking towards me and the bus. Soon, they come over to me, "Hello Hinata and Tanaka. Ready for training camp at Nekoma's? " I smile at them, "Of course! " They both grin widely at me, then get on the bus. Soon, we were on our way to Tokyo for the Nekoma training camp.