Ch1: Drunk In Love

A/N: Taylor, Karlie, Selena and Hayley W. are in a band together. For fun I'm going to name the band "13 days to fall".

Drunk In Love

"Come out with us?" Karlie begged at the end of my bed.

"We've got an early flight tomorrow, there is no way I'm going out and getting hammered." I laughed, foucusing my eyes on the screen showing some action comendy.

"C'mon, maybe you'll even get laid. We all know it's been ages." Selena teased.

The girls laughed and I threw a pillow at her.

"The papz are probably surrounding the place, there is no way we'd be able to have a night out and have any fun." I tried to argue.

"We'll sneek out, plus it's raining." Hayley argued.

"Gotta love london." Karlie smirked.

Rolling my eyes I threw my self off the bed and to my already packed suitcase.

"Fine." I grumbled. "But I'm only going cause you're all annoying and this movie sucks."

Squeals filled the room and I was forced into a group hug.

-

The club wasn't big and we managed to secure a table close to the bar but not too far from the dance floor. Karlie immedialty dragged the girls to the floor and I took to ordering us some drinks.

I tried my best to look unapproachable, I wasn't in the mood to be hit on by drunk assholes with trust funds and grabby hands. It didn't work and soon enough I was forced to try to find Karlie and the girls out on the dance floor but not before drinking some shots.

"Heeey! Look who decided to join us!" Karlie yelled over the song playing.

Rolling my eyes, I joined them in dancing.

Halfway through the night and I was actually having some fun. I was slightly tipsy while Karlie who was a light weight was very drunk. Karlie managed to drink and dance and hardely broke a sweat.

We were back at the table and laughing over the recent jerk that Selena rejected.

"One sex on the beach for you miss." A pretty brunette waitress delivered, placing it right in front of me.

"I didn't order this." I laughed lightly, trying to hand it back.

"Of course not, she did." The waitress nodded over to the bar where a girl sat, back turned to me.

"Um, do you happen to know her name?" I ask timidly.

The waitress shrugs, "No idea miss." And walks away.

"Oooh. Taylor has an admirer." Karlie teased.

"Are going to go talk to her?" Hayley asked, sipping on her beer.

"No." I reply simply, taking my own sip of my new drink.

"Well you have no choice cause she's headed this way." Selena's eyes widened and the table turned to not so discretely stare at the approaching girl. She was a head shorter than me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately attracted to her. She had a confident look to her, almost bitchy like but I found it rather hot. I couldn't make out her eye color in the dark lighting and her hair was dirty blonde, natural though.

The tight little black dress she wore really did well to show off her curves and exposed her long tan legs.

I bit my lip in sudden excitement as she finally reached our table.

"Dance with me?" She was British, which shouldn't surprise me given our current location, with a mesmerizing voice.

I couldn't say no.

"M'kay. Be right back." I told the girls, taking the girls outstretched hand.

Hayley whistled suggestively as we walked away.

"The names Cara." The girl said into my ear, sending chills down my body as she led me out onto the dance floor.

"Taylor!" I responded.

Soon enough we were deep in the crowd, her body was pressed tightly to my backside as we moved along to the music. Her hands caressed my hips while mine tangled in her hair and I moaned as she placed a sweet kiss under my near. I wasn't sure how long we were lost in the music but the next thing I knew we were making out in a taxi.

I wanted to blame the alcohol for my sudden lack of responsibility but I think it was mostly her soft hands on my body that made me forget everything.

The trip into her flat was a blur but somehow we ended up pressed up against her hallway wall. I was thankful for Karlie and her insistent need for physical training as I lifted Cara off the ground.

"Room?" I growled out as her hands tangled into my hair.

"That way." She instructed in her sexy British accent and damn if it didn't turn me on even more.

It was bit of a struggle to navigate the unfamiliar apartment in the pitch black so after a few stubbed toes, I set Cara down so she could lead us to her room. I couldn't help giggling as we stumbled onto the bed.

"Let's get ya outta these clothes." Her husky voice cooed as she straddled me.

"Yes mistress." I giggled, lifting up slightly so she could remove my top.

"Oh I like that." Her eyes darkened as they hungrily looked down at my naked chest.

I pouted. "Your turn."

The zipper of her dress was luckily placed on the side so it wasn't a struggle to remove it. While she discarded it somewhere in the room, I made work on my skirt. Soon the room was filled with our heavy breathing, our clothes now completely removed.

"You're so beautiful." She said between kisses as she traveled south.

Words I'd heard thousands of times but never truly believed until that moment, when gazed at me.

She made me feel beautiful.