Chapter 4

5 hrs later

Khushi POV

Nishant my husband was sleeping in our room. I stayed awake remembering the past I was happy in my current life a trusting ,good hearted partner that loves me, he know on my past and understands me

I met nishant 8 years back, when I was still nursing my heart and soul .

Nishant became a friend and a regular customer at the café my sole focus was my café at that time which I had bought with the help of NK my only friend.

When I wanted to escape, he was the one I contacted,we didn’t meet afraid that Arnav ji will find my whereabouts so we skyped and he sent his friend to help me.

NK loaned me the amount to buy my café. And arranged teachers to teach me everything starting from language and day to day life.

With time I started to cater Indian food to hotels trying to surplus my income.
I wanted to  remove the loan from my head it took me 7 years to do that and then only I married Nishant.

Nishant was a patient pursuer,who once suffered a heartbreak in his marriage but still wore his heart on sleeve we were alike, our situations were alike and so we fell into easy friendship and then married.

Our marriage was based on friendship rather than love. Infact the only reason I married him was , cause I was afraid
The only friend I have ,the one that was patient to listen to my woes other than NK will leave me and that's the reason I said yes to date him.
Eventually we felt into a comfort rythym of companionship and got married.

Arnav is surely my sole-mate but our love was  deformed.
I gave to much and he asked for even more while returning nothing.

I could have given my all to him in his love but I realised that inspite of his proclamations of love, I would have never been his priority.

It's not as if I wanted him to make me the centre of his Universe.
I was content with having just a part of his heart but he was not even able to give that to me. She opened up her heart to her own self looking towards the moon.

Arnav pov

I know you still love me.
You are hurt, I made numerous mistakes and life is not a Hallmark movie.
You won't wait for me.

After reading the file, I understood how much you had grown.
I did a background check on Nishant, I convinced myself that ,if I found even a speck of suspicion on him I will try to win you over but Nishant was clean.
I cried harder and hated Nishant.

I was granted a beautiful blessing but had carelessly tossed it away in my arrogance.

I will spend my life in your memories let it be my penance
Arnav said looking up to the moon, I will leave you alone Meri Jaan ,
Stay Happy.

40 years later

A women in her 70's was laying on the bed surrounded by her husband and their 3 children.
(They had a son and later adopted 2 daughters) and her grandchildren.

Her life was filled with hardships, but it was full of beautiful memories as well.
But still after so many years and even after falling in love with her Husband she didn’t love Nishant like she had loved Arnav.

With Arnav it was full of naivity he was her true love.
With Nishant the love was comfortable it was neither exciting nor heartbreaking.
Her husband didn't increase her heart beat like HE once did, with him is was a love of a friend more than the one of a lover.

After so many years on her death bed the one who flashed by her eyes was Arnav Singh Raizada ASR and thus realishing in his memories she closed her eyes for the last time.
The room erupted in cries of her dear ones.

Arnav

Mumbai

Arnav Singh Raizada was still working, Even in his 80s.

He reconciled back with his family.
It was his fault, he was the main culprit with whatever had happened in his life

When his family tried to make him remarry he told them that he will leave the house and that was the last, he ever heard about the topic.

He live in guilt,misery and self loathing all this years whishing that his penance will make khushi happy but his Khushi was not some one that relished in others misery,she had lived a full-life.

He kept tabs on her, never interfering just to make sure that she was fine.
He wanted to make sure that he kept atleast one promise he made to her.

He dreamt what his life could have been if he was not such a coward, ignorant and conceited jerk.

Arnav closed his eyes drowning into the beautiful dreams and remembered the time when Khushi first fell into his arms.

But that night when he dreamt Khushi came into his dream, she was smiling at him and told him that she forgave him, she extended her hand asking him to come with her and without hesitation with tears in his eyes he held her hand.
This was the moment he had waited for all his life,  for his Khushi.

He realised that they were young again.
It was just like the first time they met.

This time he told her
I love you, only you.

And received her beautiful smile in response her eyes reflecting her love for him as she confessed her love to him
I love to too Arnavji.

Arnav singh Raizada died in his room last night said the reporter. His family is not choosing to talk right now, coincidently he died just 1 hour after the death of his ex wife Khushi Malhotra according to the sources ASR was in love with his Ex-wife and never dated or married all his life.

Was this coincidence or true love

Saying this the news reporter concluded her news.