First Meeting

Steven:  

You had just moved to Beach City, both of your parents have long since passed away. You move into a cute little house not too far from Vidalia's house. She absolutely adored you and often wanted to paint portraits of you. You first met Steven when over at her house when he and Garnet burst through the garage door with a pizza in their hands. "Who is she Vidalia?" He asked your friend, to which she replied, "They're new to town, Steven. I've been helping them get settled into her new place over by the beach, like you Steven." "Hi there, my name's Y/N. You must be Steven, and your tall friend must be Garnet. It's nice to meet both of you."

                                                                                         Pearl:

You were out and about in Beach City looking for artistic inspiration for your new painting, deciding to paint the beach and the ocean beyond the glittering sands. Pearl came from Steven's house and seeing you with your paints, easel, began walking over to you. You were about to be caught by a gem monster. "Look out!" She screamed as she shoved you out of the way, saving you from being crushed, the other gems coming out to help. 

                                                                                        Amethyst:

You were walking around Funland around noon, eating F/F (Fav. Flavor) Ice cream, when suddenly you bumped into Steven, and two short gems. You knew he lived with Pearl and Garnet, but for the life of you, you could never remember the name of the third gem that he lives with. "Hi there Steven, who're your friends?" You asked, curiously. "Oh, the purple one's Amethyst, and the green one is Peridot." "Yo, I'm Amethyst." The short purple one replied and held out her hand in a fist, which you fist bumped. 

                                                                                  Yellow Diamond:

Steven had told you all about the diamonds, and you had asked to meet them. Steven called ahead and told them that he was bringing a friend to meet them, and to be nice. He then told you to get ready, so you went home changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a Pikachu shirt, cropped black leather jacket, and yellow converse. Meeting back up with Steven, he pulled you onto the warp pad and warped the two of you to Homeworld. Upon exiting the warp pad, you were met with a pink gem that was heart shaped, "Steven! How have you been? And who is this?" She asked, "Oh, Y/N, this is Spinel, Spinel, Y/N." "Hey there Spinel, you're awful cute!" you said as Spinel began leading you to where the Diamonds were all waiting for your arrival. Upon seeing Steven, White Diamond stood, and walked over to Steven, picking both you and him up. "Hello, Steven, and Steven's friend. You must be Y/N. Pleaseure to meet you, starlight." Yellow looked up, and seeing how good you looked, asked  Steven to explain. "She just wanted to look nice." 

                                                                                     Blue Diamond:

Essentially the same as Yellow's. ((Sorry))