START

A long adventure started. Mari Ane the 16 yeard old girl were missing. The last time we saw her was 10 days ago. She was On a Trip with her friends. Her Friend Elle is hiding something. Luca had no clue what Happend, but he knew that Elle had to do something with this. He went to her. Elle was already waiting for him.
But how did Elle know Luca will visit her? Something was wrong and Luca swore he is going to find Mari Ane.

Another New Day!
Today was the Day!
Today was Luca ready!
He was sure that Mari Ane left a Few clues, was he really sure about that? He knew Mari Ane for a While ago and he knows that Mari Ane is a very Talented girl. Mari Ane is very Popular and her one Stalker is litterly. Wait! Tough Luca. Her Stalkers must know something! Because Mari Ane cant just disappear without any clue.
Luca actually knew the biggest Stalker. Max Jaslon! He sure knows where Mari Ane is!

"Hi, Luca I expected you"

"Max Do you know anything about what Happend these 12 days ago?" asked Luca.

"Oh sure I do Mari Ane was Kidnapped by five Man and one girl. You know the girl" answered Max.

"Hmm wait Elle was hiding something am I right?"

"Oh Luca! You are very special yes! Elle was Black mailed so she is actually also in trouble"

"Elle was what!?"

"Surprised huh?"

"The One Elle who can kill you with in one punch!?"

"Yes my dear Friend"

"I have to go!"

"Wait! DO NOT TELL ANYONE I AM IN THIS WAR"

"Huh, War?"

"Nvm now go!"

That was Wierd what did he mean with war? That is actually creepy! Mari Anes Dad! He is! Oh no in Summer vacations! What if? No Mari Ane would sure tell me! Or would she? I dont know if I can Trust anyone right now! Ok lets go to Angeli kue!

"Oh Hi! Angeli why I are you crying?"

"My Best Friend disappeard and you ask me whats wrong?"

"Sorry Angie! I didnt meant that"

"Its okay, just come in already!"

"Okay"

"So why coming Over?"

"Do you know anything about the-"

"Yes I do the war has started a While ago"

"What war?"

"you dont know?"

"No"

"So there are are some people who are spreading rumors about Black people"

"Dont say that everyone has a Chance to live!"

"Sorry! So by the way! Mari Ane was a supporter!"

"Oh I get it! Ok I have to go now"

"Wait! I Support them to but I have to hide do not get caught pls be save and get Mari Ane"

"And Luca STAY AWAY FROM THE WAR YES YOU CAN CHOSE BUT ITS LIKE THAT. Its just a Warning"

Hm what War? I am so curios! Yes! The secret place from me and Mari Ane. Omg! A letter!

Dear Luca
You may know that I disappeard the reason did Angeli kur and Max Joslen tell you. There was a lie that Max told.
I wasnt kidnapped I did actually go with them to save Dan's live now please do not stepp in this War but I need help so you might have to its Hard for me to Say that but its actually like that you need to save me you will get more Informations from Jake Taylor.

Bye Four Now

Omg what!? Mari Ane you've kidding me I wont go to Jake! But maybe he will actually help me!

"Ugh hello Mister dumhead what do you want"

"Oh yes your here Because of the clue"

"So Mari Ane said that she is sure you will save her, so she told me everything. But I can tell you only one thing"

"Do not trust any Person except Max Angeli me and Caroline"

"So Mari Ane is in another country in this country they mostly eat nuddles thats what Mari Ane told you"

"Japan or China! Beacause Mari Ane thinks they eat there mostly just Noodles"

"Thanks Jake bye!"

"Bye! be careful the WAR!"

That all is attached but how. No Jake didnt tell me the truth. I am sure he didnt. Thats the Plan! One off them was supposed to lie. And Jake did.
Mari Ane is in this City and she is not Kiddnapen she just saved his fathers live. That means... Oh no she is in the City Bar there is actually noone and the last kid was also found there.

"I am coming Mari Ane"

He went ro the Citys Bar. He saw 3 Persons standing infront of Mari Ane.
Mari Ane was tied up. Luca went near to Mari he saw Jake Taylor, Max Jaslon and Angeli Kue.

"If we want to kill all the Black people we have to Kill Mari Ane First", Jake said.

"B-But no you cant kill them they deserve to live! And Mari Ane Too", screamed Angeli.

"Guess we know who is first", meant Jake.

"Dont you dare to touch angeli!", Max screamed.

"First Kiddnap us then Black Mail us third kill us not gonna happen", said Angeli.

"You had your Fun"-?

"So you came" - Jake

"Why so surprised!?" -?

Luca remembered that he could actually make a Video to Show the Police. Suddenly Mari Ane saw him. Mari Ane gave him a Sign that he should go. Luca ran towards to the Police and it was closed! He ran to the Bus Station and took the Bus to the nearest Police station.