Long-boards

I grabbed my long-board and threw it on the ground. I put my foot on the ground and kicked, pretty hard, sending me flying foward. My chestnut brown hair was blowing back in the wind. My blue eyes were locked on my phone as I made my way down streets of  Huntington Beach, California. I felt my body come in contact with something sending me flying back. 

"What the hell man?!" I yelled at the person who knocked me down. I grabbed my snap back and stood up. I picked my board up and looked at the kid who did this to me. 

"If you weren't on your damn phone you would have seen me!" He yelled at me. Shit, this was the most popular kid in school. His name was Ryan Grand. He had light brown hair that was flippy, I guess you could say, and bright green eyes. 

"If you were paying attention you would have seen me!" I yelled at him. He doesn't know who I am. What does it matter?

He looked pissed. Nobody ever talks back to Ryan Grand. He looked like he could hit me right now. He wouldn't hit a girl. Would he? He held up his hand and was about to hit me when someone's hand covered his blocking it from hitting me.

"What the hell man?! You don't hit a girl!" The guy yelled. He look about a year older than me. 18 maybe? He had dark brown hair and was wearing a snapback, some jeans and a tank top. He looked better than me. I was wearing some jean shorts, a shirt that said 'VANS' with a Roxy jacket over it, and some black vans. 

"I don't think this is any of your business." Ryan said pushing the guy back a bit. 

"I think it is." The guy said pushing Ryan back. There were two guys behind Ryan who are friend of his from school. And two guys behind the random guy that just saved me from being hit. 

Ryan punched the guy in the face and he stumbled back slightly. The guy punched Ryan square in the nose and Ryan fell down and hit his ass HARD on the ground. Jake and David, Ryan's two best friends, helped him up. 

"He's not worth it guys." Ryan said holding his nose. He grabbed his board and walked away.

"Thank you. Really." I said to the guy. 

"It's fine. But you can make it up to me." He flirted. Who would ever flirt with me? I mean i'm a fat, ugly girl.

"And how may I do that?" I asked. 

"How about lunch. Tomorrow? Say about noon? I'll meet you at Longboard?" The guy asked. 

"I never even got your name. What makes you think I'll be there?" I asked.

"My name is Wesley. And this is my bestfriend Drew and my brother Keaton." Wesley said.

"I'll be there... Maybe." I said throwing my board on the ground. 

"I never got your name!" Wesley yelled after me. 

"Ripley! Ripley Smith!"