Chapter one : Meeting Naruto

Journal entry #1:
I'm aware i made a mistake , accepting the hokages mission to disguise myself as a new student ? It makes no sense at all , the hokage is doing this obviously so i can fit in. it's dumb . I've gained the rank of anbu during the academy and i have to go back ? I never liked the kids there . especially sasuke uchiha . Unfortunately i've heard his clan was wiped out, i'll give him my sympathy .
I doubt the kids remember me , i wasn't in the same class as naruto so i could easily disguise myself .
Oh haha.. Right . forgot to mention .
I killed someone else again.
I know i promised not to but the 4th stage of Bana... this dojutsu is hard to control . and i'm not even at the 5th stage yet . Of course i didn't mean to hurt them, our mission was to capture them and take them back for questioning , unfortunately before we got to finish our interrogation with the target he pissed me off and i killed him .
Well i gotta go now , i have to meet naruto uzumaki at his apartment .
This is gonna suck .
Wish me luck mother .
Just kidding i hate u haha , ok bye now.

———————————-
Yumeko changed into her ninja attire (Picture above , without the swords) and locked the door behind her as she left her house. As she walked to the uzumaki's apartment she noticed the apartments weren't.. in the best shape . still she hoped she could be proved wrong and that the interior was better than the exterior .
Yumeko jumped onto the apartment roof to look through his window , currently he was eating some ramen at his small table . Unfortunately the interior was just as bad as the exterior . there was dirty socks on the floor , clothes , ramen packages , and dishes in the sink that weren't washed . Yumeko sighed and entered his house through the window , not making a sound .
Her Hair fell out of her hair piece   causing it to make a *clink* sound on the floor , noticing this she grunted in frustration. realizing the mistake she made from making that noise she quickly held out a kunai, who knows what the nine tails is capable of .
Naruto stopped eating his ramen and took out a kunai , he was shaking , he was scared there was a intruder .
He walked to his room with his hands shaking as he held the kunai , he wanted to feel brave and take this intruder on but he hasn't really faced anyone like this .
He opened his bedroom door to see a light haired girl , she had glowing skin and piercing cat like blue eyes . Her hair fell all the way to her waist.
He blushed at her appearance, realizing his face was red he tried to seem serious by narrowing his eyes at her .
"What are you doing here ! Don't mess with me dattebayo!" naruto yelled at her , his hands trembling a bit less.
She smirked and put her kunai away , she walked up to him . He backed up a bit confused .
"I'm not gonna hurt you uzumaki. I'm here to protect you . It's time to head to the academy now."
Naruto was confused . first this lady breaks in and now she says she's gonna protect him ?!
"Right, Why would i think you would believe me . Here." She handed a note to naruto signed by the hokage . it even had a small note for naruto , ' She's strong, trust me naruto.'
He stared at the note for a bit before looking back at the girl .
"Uh.. Lady. Why didn't you just knock at my door ?"
She chuckled
"I guess i just wanted a fancy entrance ... but next time i come here your house better be clean. And my name isn't lady."
Naruto blushed a bit as he looked at the mess that was his room .
"Well what is your name then? "Naruto asked her , putting his kunai away.
"I'm Yumeko H-Hana." yumeko got mad at herself for stuttering , she forgot she had to make a fake name . Naruto didn't notice and smiled at her .
"Well i'm naruto uzumaki ! I'm gonna be the hokage one day!" Naruto told her proudly , she smiled at him causing him to blush .
"Well uzumaki . Let's head to the academy now. Your late by.. 12 minutes and 4 seconds.. 5..6.."
"Ok ok! I got it ! Let's go lad- I mean Yumeko-chan!"
And so the kids ran off towards the academy , naruto smiled at the thought of his new friend .
He wondered though .
Why did he need protection ? and why from a academy student ?

GAHHHH IM SORRY GIYS THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT BUT- well-
I just wanted to her to meet naruto fast lol . Oh and yes . she looks like the book cover / picture in the beginning of this chapter .