The Announcement

At a city lived a poor talented boy named Libarf Cockystan. His parents sells rags at the streets of their city named Itlogistan. Libarf's parents couldn't pay for school expenses so Libarf stopped going to school at 4th grade and now he's 17 years old. Libarf sometimes helps his parents sell rags and sometimes he plays with his friends.

Libarf loves playing soccer with his friends Kakupi Tetemo, Betlugi Fekupalli, Cumloo Secorton, and Dorgon Ramsayovich. They always play 5v5 soccer with the other teenage boys. Libarf and his friends haven't loss a single match for they are all talented and Dorgon was a great goalkeeper who also cooks for their group.

While playing, Kakupi kicked the ball too hard that it broke through a window. Cumloo was the fastest among the 5 of them so he was the one to look after the ball. Luckily, there was no one in the house when the ball broke through its window so Cumloo safely got the ball back. The television was turned on at that time because the ball also hit a button of the television.

Cumloo's attention was caught by the television's announcement. He called his friends to come and see the announcement. The announcement was about a soccer tournament called Vagispree League. They wanted to join the tournament but they needed more members because they were only 5.

They decided to find other members so they already brought their personal belongings with them. The boys went out of Itlogistan and started finding members in the neighboring cities with only their bags full of clothes,soccer shoes, and a few money to buy food.

~The End Of Part 1~