54.6

"Nat! Dom! Tej and Roman are out! Where you two at?" Brian asks over the walkie.

"We're right behind you," Nat answers Brian. They drive into a tunnel as they weave in and out of traffic.

"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left," Hobbs says over the walkie.

"I got right," Brian tells them.

"Toretto, make that left!" Hobbs orders over the walkie. Dom quickly turns left with Hobbs following after them. Brian stays behind the rover as they weave through traffic. Brian then bumps into the back of the rover twice. Brian goes to bump into the rover a third time but the rover swerves out of the way before the other car crashes into Brian causing him to start flipping.

"Oh shit!" Brian yells before the car lands upside down. The car then drives pass Brian but not before the female driver winks at him. Dom and Hobbs chase Owen as he leads them out of the tunnel. Owen crosses between some lighted poles with Dom following right behind him. Owen crosses back over in front of Hobbs, who drives up beside Owen before Hobbs and Dom trap Owen between them with Dom crashing through the lighted poles. A car slams into the side of Dom's car.

"Letty," Nat says as she looks over to see what type of car it is. Dom starts focusing on Letty as Owen follows after her. Hobbs ends up driving up a ramp as Dom follows after Owen and Letty. Owen turns left as Letty turns right with Dom following Letty. Hobbs follows after Owen from the road above them.

"Take the wheel," Hobbs tells Riley as he drives above Owen. Hobbs climbs out of the car before jumping towards Owen's car. Hobbs lands on top of Owen's car before Owen swerves causing Hobbs to roll onto the ground as he shoots at Owen, who drives off.

Dom chases after Letty before clipping her back bumper as they go around a curve, causing her to stop. Nat quickly gets out of the car before Letty gets out of her's.

"Letty," Nat says before Letty quickly raises a gun. Dom quickly gets in front of Nat as Letty shoots, hitting him in the shoulder. Letty stares at them confused for a few seconds before getting in her car and taking off.

 Letty stares at them confused for a few seconds before getting in her car and taking off