Chapter 1- The Realisation

Chapter 1 - The Realisation

It was in that very moment I realised that our friendship was a lie, everything that she had ever told me must have been obviously crafted from the deepest pits of hell. How I could have been so stupid was beyond me, was I so desperate for a friend and a lifetime companion that would always stick by me? Well it didn't matter anymore, nothing will ever come from a relationship that ended with the two face lying b*tch I called my friend riding my cheating scum of a boyfriend.

"Avril, how could you?!" I called out still in shock of the events taking place in my alleged boyfriend's living room, "I thought......I thought....." The words just wouldn't come out, I had previously watched movies about supposed best friends sleeping with their friend's man, but I always thought it would never happen to me, I always thought that all those movies were dramatic, I always thought that the person that was cheated on deserved it because they were obviously bad at picking friends, but there I was in the same situation.

"Stop the theatrics you stupid fat cow." Avril said as she smirked at me.

"You knew how I felt about Harry before you opened your monster sized legs for him."

At this point in time, my world began to spin, it felt like it would be best for the ground beneath me to open and swallow me up for good. I however surprisingly held my ground, I took deep breaths and headed straight into Harry's room, then took one of his empty rucksacks and started shoving all my things that normally stayed there in case I spent the night.

Harry soon came running in and hovered around me, "Babe I'm sorry! I swear it was only a onetime thing!" I looked directly at his nose that normally wrinkled when he lied and just as I expected, it wrinkled multiple times.

I brushed past him and continued to collect my things, and as I walked out the door, I spat directly in Avril's face, "I wish the heartbreak you just caused me will be returned to you tenfold."

Immediately I was out of the apartment building that Harry lived in, I crouched down on my feet and called my longest standing male best friend while I cried my heart out, he luckily picked up on the first ring.

"Ben.... I need you to pick me up now!"

Two hours later, I was seated on Ben's couch with a box of tissues to my left and a tub of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream to my right while Ben and I watched the nineteen-ninety-seven version of Cinderella with Brandy as the lead actress in hopes to calm me down.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Ben worriedly said whilst looking at me from furry white carpet he was stretched out on.

I shook my head and wiped the watery tears in my eyes.

"No.....I just need to cry all these emotions out" I replied as I sniffed my dripping nose.

Ben and I continued to watch the movie in a comfortable silence, the poor guy had taken the whole day off after I called him earlier without asking questions, I always wondered what I did to have such a good friend like him, at least he couldn't sleep with my boyfriends.

Despite his traits as a good friend, Ben was the ultimate man-whore and would never let any woman tie him down; he was always brutally honest with the ladies he slept with when he met them so they wouldn't expect anything more than sex from him. The six foot tall giant was the product of a powerful politician and a runaway mistress that kidnapped him and ended up living next to me while growing up. But now, Ben was the heir to his father's company and the most hated person in his family.

"I'm going to order thai from the restaurant three blocks down, do you want some?" Ben softly asked as he jumped to his feet. I knew he was going to order some for me because it was my favourite takeaway restaurant and Ben and I always ate food from there when I was sad.

"Cheer up Hazel." Ben said as he started making an online order, throughout my nine months relationship with that cheating scumbag Harry, I knew Ben never liked him, I guess Ben was a better reader of people than I was.

That evening after eating the food Ben ordered, I slept on his bed while he slept on the couch like the good friend he was. Even though I was in deep thought the whole of that night, and could not get a minute of rest, I decided that my next boyfriend had to be a million times better than Harry.

____________________________________________________

Hi lovely people,

Welcome to my new book on here called Time Bomb.

It was meant to be written on Chapters, but I have pulled it off and edited it for Wattpad instead.

If you enjoyed the Chapter please leave a comment below, and if you would like me to use pictures please let me know.

I have also created a new Instagram account please feel free to follow me.