Part 1

I was lying down on the hospital bed, inside of my own room. Tranquil, but saddening. Being alone didn't bother me, for it gave me time to think about my life before I go. Did I really live my life well? For a moment I couldn't answer that question. It was stuck in my mind, answerless. While staring at the white ceiling, a tear escaped from my right eye, rapidly flowing down until it dropped on the pillow.

This is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life. The time I shall rest in peace. The time I've looked forward to, and was hoping to come.

Aren't I unbelievable? I must be the only one in the whole world who wishes death would come early, that I would die soon.

Because I felt like I had no reason to live anymore...

Because long ago, he left me without any reasons, without any further explanations, without holding me tight and much longer.

But thinking about him, I feel I still have something left. I feel like it's time to cease my anger to him.

But leaving me alone, after years had passed, can I still forgive him?

I closed my eyes, reminiscing the memories I had with him ever since my childhood. I thought it might help in deciding whether I should let go of him, and forgive him. This will make my death happy.

I still have time, I told myself.

And then, few minutes later, my memories triggered quickly and it felt like I came back to my childhood. The kid version of me, I should say.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was born with a weak heart, and sadly, it has no cure. No one would ever like to be in my state, right? But God gave this to me. He has a reason, and I will still live my life to the fullest even with this. My parents didn't know about this until I was delivered. With the devastating news, my parents got upset. Who wouldn't? I was their first baby, yet I couldn't live normally because of this sickness. Due to this, they didn't plan to have another offspring and instead, they bowed to devote their life in taking care of me.

Though being in this state, my parents worked hard to give me a normal life. I was raised well by them; they bought me very nice things I could do at home, like coloring books, DVDs to watch, learning materials and other things until I went to Preschool. Those stuffs were mostly about fairytales, and I was exposed to them. As I grew up, and in every good grades I get, I ask them to buy me different stuffs about fairytales. I've seen Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and other fairy tales as I lived my childhood. Because of this, I had earned the mentality about love; that love is always about nice things and happy endings do exist. And of course, only one person is destined to be my prince charming, the one and only who will come once in my lifetime.

And why wouldn't I believe in happy endings? I've always seen them between mom and dad. We live in a happy ending; we are all happy with our life. I see no problems at all.

Everyone would think I was happy throughout my childhood, to have such kind mom and dad. But to be frank, I lived through a mysterious life, riding along, pretending I don't care when I do.

What made me say these stuffs?

Sure I do. I do have these Fairytale stuffs, coloring books and good grades that only few girls would get. I'm positive that only few parents would buy these things to their kid, because they are being practical. That's why they think I'm lucky that all the stuffs I want, my parents give me. But they don't know that I also have one thing I want, but my parents couldn't give me.