Scenario #1

~ Library, After School. 4:30 pm.

Devon:

Devon and Knara began their science anatomy project for Mr

Devon and Knara began their science anatomy project for Mr. Hudson's class. As Knara wrote down the objective and the plan for the visual of the project, Devon's eyes couldn't help but continue to stare down Knara as she wrote in her notebook.

Knara:

"I hope I'm not being a waste of space," Devon all of a sudden spoke

"I hope I'm not being a waste of space," Devon all of a sudden spoke. "I can help if you want," he added. Knara shook her head, "All I'm doing is planning the visual part of our project out. Do you have any ideas in mind? I mean, how are we supposed to showcase a craft similar to a beating heart?" she questioned in disbelief.

"Well you can use mine...my heart, I mean. 'Cause it's beating pretty fast right now. 'Specially with you sittin' so close to me right now." Devon licked his bottom lip and checked out Knara's body frame one last time.

Knara's heart began to grow speed...she thought she could almost hear its rhythmic beat. She has always thought Devon was insanely attractive. He was beautifully melinated, with his gorgeous dark chocolate skin and mesmerizing brown eyes. He was capable of getting any woman he wanted in bed. Effortlessly. He's the kind of guy to acknowledge that he IS attractive, but disagreed with the need of attention from others to prove it.

Knara and Devon spent the past two hours talking about the project and soon developed a brilliant idea for the showcase. When it was time to leave, Devon lead her through the back exit of the school and offered to drive her home. "Are you sure? I could just walk, I mean...I don't want to keep you waiting," Knara mentioned.

"But it's my pleasure."

As he drove, Devon kept sneaking glances at Knara, well that is, until she finally spoke. "What?" She questioned. Devon shrugged. "I don't know...why do you have to look so pretty right now? Dang, it's not my fault." Knara smiled, "it's not my fault either...blame my mother."

Knara has had a tiny (extreme) crush on Devon ever since the beginning of this school year. She would always catch him staring at her during anatomy. And when she looked his way, he typically smiled and shyly looked down. She thought it was adorable.