The Mystery Of The Mysterious Man

Chapter 1 There once was a mysterious man who held a knife with dry blood on it all the time. Once he saw a little girl, and the little girl was buying an icecream cone.

"Can I have a chocolate icecream with chocolate sprinkles on it? Because I love chocolate!", she said to the icecream man.

"Sure thing!", said the icecream man. So the mysterious man went up to the little girl and said,

"Are you thirsty?" said the man.

"Uh, yeah why?"

"Oh, nothing. Hey, where do you live? Maybe we could hang out sometime."

"Ok, here is my address."

Then the little girl gave the mysterious man a piece of paper with her address on it.

Address: 15674, Westcreek Lane, Jackson, NC 24248

Then the mysterious man says,"Thanks! See you around!"

"Ok mister!" said the little girl.

Then the man went home, put his knife in the draw, put on his PJs, brushed his teeth, and went to bed.

Chapter 2

The next day, the man went to the little girl's house and knocked on the door. "Hello, anybody there?" said the mysterious man.

The little girl answered.

"Oh hi, I'm glad you came!" said the girl.

"Yeah, I thought I would stop by to see you. Are your parents home?"

"My mom is at work, but my dad is here."

"Oh ok", said the man.

So the man went into the house and said, "Nice house!"

"Thanks! Hey would you like to come upstairs to my room?" Said the girl.

"Sure!" said the man.

So they go up to the little girl's room, and the little girl shows the man her room.

The man asks, "Where's your dad?"

"He is watching a movie in the room next to us." said the girl.

"Good, very good." said the man.

Then the girl asks, "Hey, what does that thing in your hand you call a knife do?"

"Oh, would you like to see what it does?" Said the man.

"Oh yes, that would be delightful!" Said the little girl.

"Yes, I would be delighted to show you what this knife does." Said the man.

And then, the man stabs the girl in the stomach as the girl screams in pain.

"Help, somebody help me!" Screamed the girl.

But the movie the father was watching was so loud, that he heard nothing.

And then the man walks out of the little girl's room, walks downstairs, and goes outside to run away from the crime scene.

Chapter 3

Two hours later, the movie that the father was watching ended, so he decided to go check on his little girl.

"Sally!" The dad called for his daughter.

But there was no answer. So he ran to the girl's room, and saw her lying in a pool of blood, dead.

"No!!! My little girl!" Screamed the man.

He picked up a phone lying on the ground next to the girl's body. He quickly dialed the numbers, 911, and a nice young lady answered the phone.