My world (#1)

#1—When I was born

IT was a windy and rainy day in the dead of spring. My mother and father were sitting at the hospital because my mother felt she was ready to deliver. They were trying really hard to think of a baby name. They wanted it to particularly start with a “Z”

‘’Zuman,’’ father insisted.

‘’no Kyle! We have toend the name of our child with a vowel, so that when I yell the name will carry.

‘’oh yes! That’s right Jenna. How about Zora?’’ father asked.

‘’oh I love it Kyle. Zora is perfect!!’’

My mother was then ready to deliver. She got into the room and delivered their new and first baby. Me! Zora.

Just then my grandparents arrived. My grandma has always been sweet. But, my grandpa is the obnoxious tough love type….

‘’Oh Kyle and Jenna! Congratulations. I’m so proud of you guys.  Look at her!!!!’’ grandma said.

‘’do u have some grandpa words to welcome Zora to the world?’’ father asked grandpa.

‘’hmmm…yes! I sure do.’’ Grandpa said. He kneeled down close to me and sang,

‘’ Roses are red, violets are blue, a face like yours, belongs in the zoo, don’t be mad, i’ll be there, not in the cage, but laughing at you’’.

My grandpa burst into laughter.

‘’ugh dad! That is NOT funny!!!’’ mother exclaimed.

5 Months later I was…5 months….of course. My parents and grandparents were watching tv together. My grandfather eventually got up and pulled a digital recorder out of the drawer. He went up close to me on the floor and started to fiddle around with his recorder.

‘’dad! What are you doing??’’ mother exclaimed.

‘’shhh Jenna. I’m recording all the noises Zora makes so later I can ask her what she meant.’’ Grandpa insisted.

THE END.

 *******************************

I hope you liked the opening to My World. It was suppose to be humouros and silly. More to come! Thanks for reading.