Love is a dream....

I can't believe what just happened.

For my 16th birthday my sister secretly bought me GD concert tickets. I knew it was a bad idea from the start.

My father never allowed me to listen to kpop music or anything of its kind, because of religous reasons.

But I still went to the concert.

My sister and  I were walking around the concert hall. I was still nervous about coming here. I felt like my  father was going to show up or my mother is hunting me down.

What made me feel worse was the fact that we used a lame excuse of "Going to the grocery store."

Who the hell would believe that? 4 hour trip to wal-mart?

My sister went in first and I told her I meet her at our seats.

I went to go buy some merch but everything was already sold out. I was trying to find the entrance to our seating area but I couldn't find it.

I ended up walking everywhere and my sister wasnt answering her phone.

I saw this really tall guy running and bumped into me. He was panicing and he shoved me into the nearest room with him.

I was freaking out.

He held the door shut and his hood fell off.

my heart began to race....holy sh-t it's G to the f***king Dragon.

I began thinking of every possible scenario in my head.

I stared him down and he looked at me.

"Hi...umm...sorry" he said.

I was too scared too look at him.

He let go of the door and stood there for a second.

I watched him.

He looked back at me.

I tried speaking but nothing came out.

He thought I was having a panic attack but in all honesty I was trying to say hello but it came out like
"He...heee....heee...heeee"

He tried helping me by patting my back and he even shook my arms.

I tried to say "I'm okay I dont need help but the only word that came out was "Help"

The door quickly opened and there was my sister and a group of reporters.

My sister quickly grabbed me and GD was standing there in terror. He tried pleading his innocence but no one listened to him.

I finally gained my voice back but I was too late. My sister was yelling at him and more and more people came.

My sister blurted out "DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER NOW! NO MAN IS SUPPOSE TO TOUCH HER UNTIL MARRIAGE"

The reporters loved this. They began insinuating GD as a pervert and someone with no morals. I didn't know what to do.

GD's manger came running towards him and asked my sister to bring me. A crew of bodyguards walked us out.

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack.

My sister had to call my parents and my dad came rushing over to meet us. We were at some builiding in the middle of nowhere.

GD manager talked to my dad and apologized several times.

The story of GD and I had already been realeased and my father was growing more furious.

GD's manager and my dad were yelling back and forth and then GD stood up and yelled "I'LL MARRY HER"

The room grew quiet  and everyone faced him. He spoke to me and said "We may not know each other but what your father is saying is right...I should  be repsonsible"

All you did was pat my back....but....I aint complaining~

I just stared at him.

"Will you marry me"

I felt someone hit me and I saw a flash of light.

"WAKE UP ________"
It was a dream.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP I WAS HAVING A PERFECT DRE-"

My sister covered my mouth and said "I bought us tickets too-"

I hit her hand from my mouth and said "GD?!?!"

She gave me a dafaq look and said "No...to His Just Not That Into You"

I laid back in bed.