chapter 7

Tsunade pov

I couldn't believe it when (y/n) and Naruto both gave me that letter I couldn't believe that Orochimaru actually had the heart to treat this girl with kindness, she looked so happy I sighed "(Y/N)  I know you are excited but listen to me Orochimaru is an s rank rouge ninja in the bingo book"  she looked crushed but then got a determined face when she told me "don't worry when push comes to shove I will capture him" I was glad that she puts her work first than Orochimaru but I know this will not be easy on her so I sent them back.

(y/n) pov

I was a bit sad but I will not forget what I told lady Tsunade that I will capture Orochimaru when the time comes, me and my brother kept walking Sakura came towards us she said "we are going to the beach (y/n), Naruto do you want to come" "what's a beach?" I asked both of them stared at me as if I had come from another planet I was embarassed Naruto said "a beach is a place where you have lots of fun with sand and water" I must have looked really confused because sakura said "you seriously don't know what a beach is have you been living under a rock?" "yes" I told her "I have been underground forever I literally come from the village hidden in the ground"

Sakura grabbed me saying to Naruto "don't worry I will bring her back" she took me to a clothing store with Ino, Temari, Tenten, and Hinata she told them about me not knowing what a beach is then they put all their knowledge in my brain as we look for something called a bathing suit that I'm not really into because they all look like underwear but I picked one in (F/C) nonetheless Sakura called it a one pice bathing suit

~at the beach~

me and Naruto hit the beach I saw Garaa and his girl cat brother I said hi to both of them but my face felt hot when I said it to Garaa my brother just chuckled so I hit him on his head. I went into the water to be splashed by a hyperactive Lee and jumpy Akamaru but I was having fun with people I call my friends.

Garaa pov

she was smiling she looked cute what was this feeling I have towards her? I know she went through pain but it was greater than Naruto's and mine combined she was cute then Naruto came to me "you know ever since you met my sister you have been smiling a lot" I burried him in sand he spat out sand then cried out "okay, okay I'm sorry"  (Y/N) came over to see the commotion she laughed at her brother "your funny Garaa" I was happy and my heart beat greatly is this what they call love.

authors note

thank you everybody I managed to reach over 100 reads and now I'm ranked 58 for Garaa and 108 for jinchuriki thank you for reading and suporting me 

another thing this story is still ongoing I dont know why they said it was completed so please remember it's still ongoing my laptop is down so it may take me a while to be publishing new stories please be paitent with me

garaa x reader (what are you doing to me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें