TSP [5]

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Bible Verse of the Week (Sorry I'm late for this verse but this was meant to be a CHRISTMAS update so...Merry Christmas anyone?)
____________________________________________

Kaylee

I woke up to the sound of the captain announcing our landing. I groaned and stretched, feeling all of the stiff muscles protest against my movements. I sighed and pushed myself up, glancing around the plane. I stumbled to the aisle and grinned. Everyone looked so peaceful, sleeping.

I cupped my hands around my mouth and screamed.

There was an instant effect. Many jumped up and out of their seats, looking alarmed while others rolled onto the floor. I laughed at their expressions when they realized that they were not in any form of danger. "You...You should've seen your faces!" I laughed, tears starting to form. "That was priceless!"

"What the hell!" Nashi yelled, drawing out the word "hell". I blinked innocently at her. "Yes?" I asked, tilting my head. She frowned at me. "You are so going to get it," she growled, running to tackle me. The plane jerked forward and she fell face first. Well, about to fall face first. Surprisingly, Hayden caught her at the last minute and now they were in a very compromising position. Everything fell silent as the two stared into each other's eyes.

Nashi's lips parted, as if to say something, but then she shut her mouth. Her eyes were wide and a very pretty blush was now covering her face. Hayden seemed like he went to Heaven and then came back. His arms were wrapped around her waist and her head was hovering over his.

Everything was frozen in the plane as we stared at the two. It was like time had froze just for the two.

Then her tongue darted out of her mouth to wet her dry lips and his eyes were automatically drawn to her lips. It would have made me laugh if they weren't friends since they were in diapers. And if they weren't best friends and the fact that Hayden already has a girlfriend. He looked mesmerized, looking as if she was the only thing in the whole wide world. This was not good. 

I know Hayden. He was a carefree guy with a sunny attitude and a great sense of humor. The thing is, he is prone to guilt. And by that I mean, he will beat himself up for the smallest things. There was this one time Nashi fell into the freezing lake when they were children and she had caught a fever. He blamed himself for not looking after her properly. It tooks weeks and weeks of convincing from Nashi and the rest of us to finally convince him that her falling into the lake wasn't his fault and it was just because she was clumsy. 

I wanted them to get together for the longest now but he had a girlfriend. A very possessive and slightly suicidal girlfriend. A few weeks back, Hayden tried to break up with her but she had threatened him by holdng a knife up to her throat. He couldn't live with the fact that someone would die because of him so, unsurprisingly, he apologized, kissed her, and stayed with her. If he kissed Nashi now, he would have to break off things with his girlfriend, whose name was Kimberlee, and that wouldn't end up very well.

I lifted my hand slightly in their direction and focused my mind on Nashi. She looked mildly surprised, to say in the least, when she was lifted off of him and placed into a chair. Hayden looked completely dazed for a moment before slowly getting up. He mumbled an apology before moving to the far rear of the plane, far away from Nashi. Nashi bit down on her bottom lip as she patted down her clothes and hair, her cheeks bright pink. I sighed then squeezed in between two people to get back to my seat, next to my best friend.