Tsunami's love

I'm sorry this took so long!! I had family over for Christmas and, of course, Christmas itself! I hope you like it!!      

                                                                                      -Tsunami_Holmes

___________________________________________________________

Fatespeaker: So, while Tsunami's in the restroom, I'll read the next question... (looks at the scroll) Haha!

Glory: (still mad/embarrassed about last dare) What?

Fatespeaker: It says "Does Tsunami love Riptide?" -@AuroratheDragonRider

Tsunami: (Comes out from restroom to find everyone staring at her and giggling) What?

Deathy: The question's for you.

Tsunami: So? I'll take it! (starts to walk over to Fatespeaker) How bad could it- (reads the question, then zips out of the room)

Clay: Hey! You can't chicken! Come back!

Tsunami: (pops her head in) Okay! (smiling)

Sunny: (whispers to Starflight) What just happened?

Starflight: (whispers back) I don't know, what's going on? That isn't Tsunami.

Sunny: (back to Starflight) Yeah it is.

Starflight: (back to Sunny) I have been learning to identify dragons just by their voice, and that is not Tsunami.

Sunny: (spots frills under "Tsunami's" ears, spots no gills, spots more RainWing features) Hey! That's not Tsunami!

Clay: What?! (Runs in circles yelling...) IMPERSONATOR! IMPERSONATOR! IMPERSONATOR!

Glory: Kinkajou! (runs over to the now green and purple Kinkajou and grabs her by the shoulders) What were you thinking?!

Kinkajou: Tsunami made me do it!!!

Glory: (turns to Tsunami, who is trying to sneak away and runs after her, jumps on her, and wrestles her to the ground)

Clay: (still running in circles) IMPERSONATOR!

Fatespeaker: Lets get out of here Stary! (helps Starflight out of the room)

Sunny: What are we going to do!?

Clay: (still running in circles) IMPERSONATOR!

Peril: (Runs in) WHAT IS UP WITH THESE QUESTIONS AND DARES!? MUST I SAVE THEM ALL?

Tsunami: (still wrestling with Glory) I LOVE RIPTIDE!!!

Everydragon (except Tsunami, who is curling up into a ball): (freezes)

Glory: (on top of Tsunami) Really?

Tsunami: (in a tiny voice that no one knew she was capable of) Yes.

Glory: Three moons! Yes! I'm not alone in the love world!!!

Sunny and Peril: You never were...

Clay: I'll go start preparing the food for the wedding...

Tsunami: (struggles to get Glory off so she can punch Clay) THERE'S NO WEDDING!!!

Kinkajou: Aww.

Tsunami: NO!

Kinkajou: Okay...

Peril: So, here come 4 more questions and dares!!! Oh my! Well, prepare for awesomeness...

___________________________________________________________

I, personally, ship Ripnami... Or Tsunamitide... Or- Whatever. So, I have decided to give all of you readers out there a question! I will try to make one for every dare/question that you ask me, but I might not get to it... This part's question:

"What do you ship?"

I would love to hear your answers! Please comment and vote! 

                                                                                      -Tsunami_Holmes