the black winged freak??

Why me?

Why not the pretty fake bitches in the next cage?

Or the quiet obeyent boys and girls in the rest of the horroied prison?

It was all i could think as the men in white coats came toward me.

I shook my head thinkig if i looked waek they wouldnt want me.....Right?.....Wrong?

they continued toward my bed the my ankle was chained to.

"give her the red nanos and then we will take her to the pit." said the olny man in a black suite

"yes sir," said the man in white that was holding the needle.

"No!" was the only word that spilled out of my mouth before they started toward me with that fuck fake ass smile. i have had enough of this shit! i am done being they fucking lab rat!

One of the men in white got close enough i moved forward and throw my fist toward his head and smilled when i heard i bone creaking sound right after my small fist connected to his skull. the man fall in a heap while the others stop in surprise. i took that chance that they kindly gave me to turn my body hard away from the bed and laughed when i heard the a snap as the chain on my ankle broke.

Shit!" srceam one of the man in white only to turn in run toward the door.

'Corward' was all i could think as i see the man that where so happy a mintue ago run screaming bloody muder toward the door.

I was alone now with my cage door wide open and the muslces on my back screaming to be released. i sighed as i gave into the urge and let my jet black wings spread free for the first time in 10 years.

I felt a smile spread across my lips as walked out into the hallway the light flash red while the alarm system screamed

"RED ALERT!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! RED ALERT!!"

"This is going to be soooo much fun..." i said thinking of all the things i am going to do to this people and company to doing what they did to me.

A/N : should i continue?....i will fix the font next time pinky promise